Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: $100 Oil? « previous next »
Page: 1

superbuc

Practice Squad
: August 13, 2007, 12:24:51 AM

So, no the one day or one week boycotts of Citgo gas don't work, but, Chavez must be feeling the effects of many Americans choosing other stations to ones that carry his poison....I personally will run out of gas before I buy from them.

He's definitley trying to cause "panic" in the energy markets and drive prices up.....

CARACAS (Reuters) - World oil prices are headed for $100 per barrel, Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez predicted on Saturday, and said he will cut supplies to the United States if the U.S. government "attacks" the South American nation again.

Chavez has accused the United States of plotting a bungled coup that ousted him for two days in 2002, though Washington denies the accusations, and has repeatedly made conditional threats to cut off oil sales to the United States that historically account for 12 to 15 percent of U.S. imports.

http://www.reuters.com/article/worldNews/idUSN1131469520070812?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews&rpc=22&sp=true

replica

Hall of Famer
#1 : August 13, 2007, 08:45:21 AM

I avoid Citgo at all costs..BP is right across the street.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 13, 2007, 02:51:36 PM

I love Citgo! I am a Communist at heart what can I say? :D

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 14, 2007, 12:59:16 PM

Citgo gas can bite my azz...The production will increase in the middle east probably and make them look like a bunch of idiots. Screw Chavez hes a pos.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: $100 Oil? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools