Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This board needs Prozac « previous next »
Page: 1

Huey Freeman

Starter
: November 06, 2006, 01:44:19 AM

that, or a few more post-game tailgating beers.   ;D 

When I was a kid, I used to cry when the Bucs lost.  A little 7 year old screaming at the TV that the Bucs weren't trying hard enough.  I grew out of it. 

I think the adult version of that might be going to message boards and making personal attacks at each other through non-personal medium.   ::)

For those of us who have been following this team for some time, these struggles are nothing new.  There is no reason to lower ourselves.  This, too, will pass.

I, like others I've talked to, read this message board for insightful commentary on the Bucs and different perspectives on recent news.  If in a tough time for this team, all there is to read is alarmist rhetoric and personal attacks from one faceless screenname to another, then this board has become nothing more than an outlet for infantile aggression. 

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#1 : November 06, 2006, 01:48:25 AM

Sambond, it is unfortunate. Now sit back and watch countless annoying posters initiate an argument about this.

gone

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 06, 2006, 01:51:20 AM

Just wait a few days.  Trolls will mostly be gon then if you don't feed em...
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: This board needs Prozac « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools