Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Philip Buchanon « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Simms2Clayton

Practice Squad

: November 06, 2006, 07:55:07 AM

yea, that's what the PR guys said in their ST grades

zed

Pro Bowler

#1 : November 06, 2006, 06:28:15 AM

Is he a sissy or what?  :-[  He took a fair catch, a late one at that, with no one around him for ten yards.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#2 : November 06, 2006, 08:03:27 AM

He took 2 fair catches and then was benched.  Looks like he's blown his chance.

#3 : November 06, 2006, 12:31:06 PM

When I saw him aroudn the pile ondefense I was like who the hell is that!? And then it dawned on me, it was Buchanon! HAHAHA, I woucnt help but laugh when I realized Buchanon was in and what that meant for the state of the game

lousosh

Second String
#4 : November 06, 2006, 12:58:23 PM

I'd bet the farm that he's gone before the end of the wk.

#5 : November 06, 2006, 02:33:27 PM

Buchannon is a guy that fell down on purpose to avoid tackling someone once. He's about as big a **CENSORED** as they get.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#6 : November 06, 2006, 02:38:37 PM

Returning punts isn't easy. Maybe he thought there were guys converging on him. It was two times, so he is going to have to show he is a coward a few more times until I am willing to call him one.

He looked good in coverage on limited opportunities, and made some tackles yesterday. That says he isn't a coward. We'll have to see...we might be able to fix the fair catch thing.

Bucs33

Second String

#7 : November 06, 2006, 03:14:50 PM

He has got Nilo Silvan Disease....

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#8 : November 06, 2006, 03:24:40 PM

Perhaps he studied film of Tim Brown ::)

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 06, 2006, 07:23:35 PM

And that would be stupid because he just might be our new nickel.

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#10 : November 06, 2006, 07:25:57 PM

Its starting to look like that move was very unwise.  Are there any other DB's out there?

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 06, 2006, 08:35:18 PM

how can you say unwise? not one coach came out and said he was going to be our primary punt returner, not one...while he was playing in coverage he looked good...a lot better than juran bolden and our 2 safeties looked, thats for damn sure...AND like stated above...he made tackles, didnt miss IMO hes better then Zemaitis, which would also be appearant when you see the inactive list...i agree we might have found our new nickle DB

wtmcgee

Starter

#12 : November 07, 2006, 11:34:18 AM

He was in on one tackle Sunday where he appeared to bring the wood.  I don't think he's as much of a coward as people make him out to be.  He was very disapointed by one of those fair catches - it did look like he was going to get clobbered then all of a sudden the guy got blocked and he had about 5 yards of running room.  But he had already waived for the FC.

Big mistake, but I don't know if we should call his pickup a bad move yet.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#13 : November 07, 2006, 11:41:23 AM

Returning punts isn't easy. Maybe he thought there were guys converging on him. It was two times, so he is going to have to show he is a coward a few more times until I am willing to call him one.

He looked good in coverage on limited opportunities, and made some tackles yesterday. That says he isn't a coward. We'll have to see...we might be able to fix the fair catch thing.

agreed, man OpTiOnMaStA  you are clicking today

#14 : November 07, 2006, 10:44:13 PM

And that would be stupid because he just might be our new nickel.

I wonder if you're a miami canes fan?
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Philip Buchanon « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools