Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Not surprised by our record??? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 06, 2006, 09:17:52 AM

This team is merely sleep-walking right now. They look confused and have zero confidence.

You have to really wonder when the locker-room begins to erupt. That is what 2-6 teams do more often than not.

I think your odds of locker room sniping decrease when this week the D sucked rocks after the offense stunk up the joint and then the ST cost us the first Saints game. In other words, no one can say "Hey, you guys need to play better" because no one can ay they are playing well.

Here's a challenge: name the Team MVP for the first half of the season. Who is it that has played consistently well for this team over the first 8 games?

There's a challenge you can keep.  At first, last, and any other glace you can come up with I'd say NO ONE!!!!

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#16 : November 06, 2006, 09:32:54 AM

"Well, the guys they talked to in the locker room looked stunned & frankly quite lost"

Where did you read that?  Link please.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 06, 2006, 09:33:01 AM

Here's a challenge: name the Team MVP for the first half of the season. Who is it that has played consistently well for this team over the first 8 games?

Captain Fear has not been consistent this year either.   Siragusa was about to stomp him.   :( :( :(

nflinsider

Starter

#18 : November 07, 2006, 01:40:49 PM

IMO, Gruden has another year to get things back on track and then his free pass runs out

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#19 : November 07, 2006, 01:47:38 PM

You have to really wonder when the locker-room begins to erupt. That is what 2-6 teams do more often than not.

Message boards erupt, too, apparently ::)

gone

Hall of Famer
#20 : November 07, 2006, 04:03:04 PM

Locker room won't erupt.  Rice and Barber are prolly the only 2 who may even potentally say something but I doubt even that.
The defense won't because they've played poorly enough they won't be pointing at the O, and as a whole, they're tight enough they won't turn on each other.
The O won't because they've played poorly enough they won't point at the D, an besides the possible exception of Joey, none of them has played well enough to be able to point at anyone else.
And there's more character on this team in general than some of the typical meltdown teams.

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

#21 : November 07, 2006, 07:05:15 PM

This team is merely sleep-walking right now. They look confused and have zero confidence.

I think your odds of locker room sniping decrease when this week the D sucked rocks after the offense stunk up the joint and then the ST cost us the first Saints game. In other words, no one can say "Hey, you guys need to play better" because no one can ay they are playing well.

There's a challenge you can keep.  At first, last, and any other glace you can come up with I'd say NO ONE!!!!

I vote for the 12th man, he has consistently continued to come to the home games and get drunk...way to go Buc fans.

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

pantherfan

Starter

#22 : November 07, 2006, 11:20:06 PM

I'm surprised, I had you guys at 7-9 this season.

#23 : November 08, 2006, 12:42:03 PM

yea and we are suprised by the panthers as well "pantherfan". everyone had them pegged to win the NFC for the SB this year. they'll be lucky to make the playoffs.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 08, 2006, 12:49:12 PM

Most pre-season publications had the Bucs at 8-8 or worse.

That's meaningless.   If those publications are ever right, it's pure dumb luck.   They predicted the Bucs to go 7-9 or 8-8 at best last year, but the Bucs ended up 11-5.   
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Not surprised by our record??? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools