Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: KW sounds scared to rile up Peppers and Jenkins « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

: August 14, 2007, 04:56:22 PM

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/2007-08-14-1800828648_x.htm

Oh, and we're all glad to know that Kenyatta's play at RT was the key to the Bucs winning the SB and we shouldn't think the Bucs have a shot now that he's gone. He says so himself:

"I have nothing bad to stay about Gruden and all of that. But the record speaks for itself," Walker said. "They only won one Super Bowl over there and I was the starting right tackle. I don't think they're winning one anytime soon."

Dominico

Starter

#1 : August 14, 2007, 05:27:50 PM

I think we will be seeing this on the back page of Pewter Report in the future

bucsbum

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 14, 2007, 05:46:03 PM

Thats great I am glad for Walker I hope he is appreciated there. He got off on the wrong foot here because we used 2 first round draft picks to get him.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#3 : August 14, 2007, 05:50:41 PM

IMO,

We screwed up Walker.

He was not a LT and we forced him to try to be a LT-and we were wrong.

Not the first time the Bucs have attemted to do that----and failed.

We just don't learn.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

whobdis

Pro Bowler

#4 : August 14, 2007, 05:54:36 PM

<He was not a LT and we forced him to try to be a LT-and we were wrong>

I don't recall him being that good at right tackle either.

blitz

Pro Bowler
#5 : August 14, 2007, 05:54:51 PM

Hope he starts both times the Bucs play the Panthers.    The man will literally "eat" his words.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 14, 2007, 06:21:42 PM

You effin succk Walker. and everyone knows it

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 14, 2007, 06:28:40 PM

Thats great I am glad for Walker I hope he is appreciated there. He got off on the wrong foot here because we used 2 first round draft picks to get him.
Just for the record the Bucs traded the #21 and #51 picks to the Bills to get the #14 pick.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

superbuc

Practice Squad
#8 : August 14, 2007, 06:46:58 PM

Exactly.  I thought he'd get picked up at some point.  Amazing how long it took for the phone to ring (or, maybe he just sucks worse than I thought!).

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#9 : August 14, 2007, 06:56:11 PM

Do you feel better now?  The intensity of the thought needed to prepare something so - visceral - take a rest.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#10 : August 14, 2007, 07:02:13 PM

IMO, We screwed up Walker.

Walker screwed up Walker with his attitude.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#11 : August 14, 2007, 07:04:06 PM

The kid was a killer ROT in college DTG - the attitude was always there.  The move to LOT was beyond him - then the bitterness came out - with the stupid statement - like the one in first post. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

superbuc

Practice Squad
#12 : August 14, 2007, 07:06:43 PM

IMO, We screwed up Walker.

Walker screwed up Walker with his attitude.

True....missed his first ever radio show.  Nice intro to TB.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#13 : August 14, 2007, 07:09:42 PM

That's a new way to judge talent SuperBuc.  I hadn't see it used before.

superbuc

Practice Squad
#14 : August 14, 2007, 07:17:04 PM

That's a new way to judge talent SuperBuc. I hadn't see it used before.

???  Not sure what you're talking about talent-wise.  I was "speaking" to his attitude.  That was when I actually listened to that radio station and it was apparent that KW had signed a contract to do a weekly show and seemed to think his weekly attendance was optional.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: KW sounds scared to rile up Peppers and Jenkins « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools