Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR.COM BUC BLITZ RADIO SHOW - WED. AT 5:00 ON WDAE 620 AM « previous next »
Page: 1

PewterReportSR

Hall of Famer
: August 14, 2007, 09:37:27 PM

Just a reminder to all Tampa Bay Buccaneers fans, Pewter Insider subscribers and PewterReport.com visitors that yours truly, Pewter Report's Scott Reynolds, will be appearing on the PewterReport.com Buccaneer Blitz radio show with WDAE 620 AM afternoon host Steve Duemig each Wednesday at 5:00 p.m.

If you miss the show, we'll have an exclusive replay on Thursday on PewterReport.com for our Pewter Insider subscribers. Pewter Report and WDAE have worked through our technical differences and will be making the replays available via podcasts each Thursday. I'll be putting up the first two PR.com Buccaneer Blitz podcasts on Wednesday on the front page of PewterReport.com They will be linked in the story promoting the PewterReport.com Buccaneer Blitz show.

If you call in to the show with your questions or comments and you are a Pewter Insider or Pewter Report subscriber, go ahead and declare it on the air. It will automatically make you a smart caller ... and I love hearing from our subscribers!

#1 : August 15, 2007, 05:26:17 PM

Was listening to Scott talk about the o-line.

Looks like this so far:

Petitgout
Sears/ Davis
Wade/ Lehr
Joseph
T-blood

That's 7 and it leaves Penn, Buenning & Terry. Which of these players do you think makes the roster and why.

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#2 : August 15, 2007, 05:52:42 PM

Dan will make the roster for sure. I'd bet Penn will be the other guy with Terry the odd man out, unless Terry proves he can be a capable longsnapper.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#3 : August 15, 2007, 06:01:12 PM

They usually keep 8 olinemen, so Terry is out, Penn is in and Buenning to the IR.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#4 : August 15, 2007, 06:04:48 PM

i love the podcast but please no more talk about Cris Simms, he is history

#5 : August 15, 2007, 06:05:41 PM

They usually keep 8 olinemen, so Terry is out, Penn is in and Buenning to the IR.

That's what I was thinking Rusty.

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#6 : August 15, 2007, 06:26:14 PM

With SR talking about Clayton's future...does anyone think maybe he could make the move to tight end? I think it is a longshot, but I think it might be interesting to think about.

#7 : August 15, 2007, 06:41:03 PM

He would need to put on some weight and I don't think that would be too good on his knees. JMO.

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#8 : August 15, 2007, 07:25:07 PM

He would need to put on some weight and I don't think that would be too good on his knees. JMO.
Yeah, I thought about that after I mentioned the switch. I just really want the guy to succeed and do well here.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PR.COM BUC BLITZ RADIO SHOW - WED. AT 5:00 ON WDAE 620 AM « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools