Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why no love for Greg Peterson « previous next »
Page: 1

Wilson

Practice Squad

: August 14, 2007, 10:12:58 PM

Was I the only one that was impressed with our 5th round rook.  He looked very explosive and showed he can bullrush too.  I know it was against scrubs but still. He was creating some pressure.  Thats what we need...PRESSURE.  What are your thoughts on the kid.  I think hes got a load of talent.

Kodiak

Hall of Famer
#1 : August 14, 2007, 10:17:57 PM

He does have a ton of talent. He is very explosive. The thing with him though is that he never played against the competition that he is going against now so he is really raw. When you have that kind of talent and you play against lesser O-lineman, you don't learn the best techniques and tricks to beat the good lineman. I think in time, he has a chance to develop into a fine NFL d-lineman, but he is very green right now. Give the kid time.

Whoa...shiver me ****in timbers!

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 14, 2007, 11:18:48 PM

How long can we wait? I want a dominate UT soon! Can't go wrong with Glenn Dorsey next year  8)

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

cobraboy

Second String

#3 : August 14, 2007, 11:40:14 PM

Practice Squad

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

LA BUC

Starter

#4 : August 15, 2007, 12:06:31 AM

Starting LDE ... learn while you go who else do we have, besides nobody ?  Hey that Sims looked pretty good too.   DL is big and bad !    Did they cut Phillips yet?
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why no love for Greg Peterson « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools