Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: D Hall could testify in the Vick trial - PFT « previous next »
Page: 1 2

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

: August 15, 2007, 12:49:56 PM

DEANGELO HALL COULD TESTIFY  by Michael David Smith

PFT Editor Mike Florio has checked in to report that he's hearing from sources with knowledge of the investigation that cornerback DeAngelo Hall could be the Falcons player called to testify if quarterback Michael Vick goes on trial.

We previously noted that CBS 46 in Atlanta is reporting that an unnamed teammate of Vick's, described as "a prominent member of the team," could testify if Vick chooses to face a trial rather than plead guilty.

Vick and Hall grew up in the same area of Virginia, and both attended Virginia Tech. Vick is three years older than Hall, and Hall has described Vick as a role model.

In an interview with the Associated Press shortly after Vick was indicted, Hall said, "Mike became Mike at Virginia Tech. ... Just seeing him in college, seeing him grow and mature as a player, it was a beautiful thing. It’s one of the reasons I decided to go to Tech.”

Man, Blank's going to jump off a bridge somewhere

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#1 : August 15, 2007, 12:51:26 PM

best thing vick could is take the plee and move on

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 15, 2007, 12:52:36 PM

Is is possible Hall is mixed up in all of this as well?  I surely hope not or else a lot of Falcons fans will be jumping bridges!

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#3 : August 15, 2007, 12:56:36 PM

i am sure Vick is not the only one. think about it. how many folks can bet 10 or 20k on a dog fight, only those with big money

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 15, 2007, 01:03:33 PM

I imagine Goodell is not a happy man right now.

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 15, 2007, 01:11:25 PM

I love it all. Muahahahaha a team that I hate possibly more than the Redskins is crumbling under one man. Thank you Vick for destroying a team that everybody hates. Thank you McKay as well you little spy you.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 15, 2007, 01:31:00 PM

i can guarentee you that Hall was probably at some of the dog fightings...

Hall is a scum just like Vick.  I hate that whole team....

but regardless, you can bet that Vick invited players from his own team to the fights..

Heck Mora, might have made that a team bonding event....

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 15, 2007, 01:34:54 PM

Yep !

And even if the feds don't charge him with anything the NFL will probably give him a ban if he ends up in court as a witness. 

BucfaninDC

Starter

#8 : August 15, 2007, 01:39:52 PM

It never says whose witness list Hall is on.  How are you certain it is the prosecution and he's involved with the dog fights?  He could be a character witness for the defense, since he knows Vick from both VTech and the Falcons.

Just playing devils advocate.   Some of you are already throwing him under the Bus just for having his name 'unofficially' mentioned.

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#9 : August 15, 2007, 01:43:52 PM

of course bucfanindc, its the dirtybirds.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#10 : August 15, 2007, 01:48:04 PM

Just playing devils advocate. Some of you are already throwing him under the Bus just for having his name 'unofficially' mentioned.

Man, he looked scared as hell the day Vick got it by the feds. There was an interview I saw on the Falcons website and I swear he looked scared.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#11 : August 15, 2007, 02:17:24 PM

Hall is a scum just like Vick. I hate that whole team....

but regardless, you can bet that Vick invited players from his own team to the fights..

Heck Mora, might have made that a team bonding event....

Amen to that.  Hall is scum like Vick.  Glad he's not a Buccaneer.  DeAngelo will never be 1/10th of the man Ronde is.

orlandobuc

Starter

#12 : August 15, 2007, 02:33:03 PM

What i dont get is why would they offer deals to the other guys just to get Vick and then offer Vick a deal?

Why not take him to the cleaners?

Snook

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 15, 2007, 02:35:08 PM

If Vick doesn't plea out by Friday, he's even dumber than I thought.  New RICO charges are on the way and those are no walk in the park. 

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#14 : August 15, 2007, 02:37:37 PM

If Vick doesn't plea out by Friday, he's even dumber than I thought.

You must have an inflated opinion of Mr Vicks intelligence then.   ;D

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: D Hall could testify in the Vick trial - PFT « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools