Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden-Can't make it any plainer than that « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 15, 2007, 03:36:56 PM

and a player who can play a few quarters with a ruptured spleen more so than most.

Are you serious with this comment? IF Simms kenw he had a ruptured spleen he would've been out of there, instantly. Let's not act like he knew and fought through it, give me a break. You have this emotional bond to Simms because of that injury, it's insanity. You're like a woman in that regard.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#31 : August 15, 2007, 03:38:19 PM

So let's see---it doesn't matter what the coaching staff say and it doesn't matter what the player says---it only matters what UMguy1999 says.

Exactly.

umguy1999

Practice Squad

#32 : August 15, 2007, 03:38:38 PM

So you think as a coach in the NFL making millions, having a certain question asked crosses some line? The guy would last 5 minutes in New York if he can't take this. My job and 90% of the people job in here is far more difficult and much less pay than Gruden, so get off the poor Gruden gets asked the same question trip. At this point they probably ask just because they know it will get a rise out of him. (No I can't coach an NFL team, but on the list of difficult jobs its not even in the top 100).

Who cares? I don't give a rats arse to be honest, it's funny how he handles the media. You're jealous and the Avila comment really defined that for me.

Its called framing a point, I could have said the guy is rich, live with the negative's, but I was colorful and added the Avila referance. I am not sure why I would be jealous about him living where my parents live and I grew up, but OK.

I wish I had the talent to PLAY in the NFL (I am sure Gruden wished that too), I would not want to coach I like being here for my family and most HC's make coaching their lives and are not there for their family as much as the average guy. Not a knock just a fact.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#33 : August 15, 2007, 03:40:01 PM

Maybe not the same, but I get the same frustration on this board when posters keep asking the same questions about Simms, when the info has been posted a hundred times.

And I don't live in Avila or care to.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

umguy1999

Practice Squad

#34 : August 15, 2007, 03:47:39 PM

So let's see---it doesn't matter what the coaching staff say and it doesn't matter what the player says---it only matters what UMguy1999 says.

Forgive me I was under the impression that people express their opinions in here, I didn't realize that if Gruden said it its fact and the point must be put to rest. I had this whole thing wrong, here I am like a fool expressing my opinion on things, thinking that was what everyone did. I now see its not about opinions , I should have just regurgitated everything Gruden, Scott or Jim say, and think the opposite of everything the Trib, Times and WEDU says unless it says something good about Gruden/Allen..
I get it, thanks for the head's up pal.

skip

Starter

#35 : August 15, 2007, 03:50:51 PM

They can put Simms on the IR if they want to keep him.

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#36 : August 15, 2007, 03:51:11 PM

I'm here to help, pal.

umguy1999

Practice Squad

#37 : August 15, 2007, 03:54:01 PM

I'm here to help, pal.

First help yourself to a dose of common sense, or at least have that checked out because it seems you are immune to it.

marlevr

Second String
#38 : August 15, 2007, 03:56:10 PM

They can put Simms on the IR if they want to keep him.

Like Gruden said: HE'S NOT INJURED!! NO IR FOR SIMMS.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#39 : August 15, 2007, 03:57:15 PM

I am not sure why I would be jealous about him living where my parents live and I grew up, but OK.

Ah, you're just a baby, then.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#40 : August 15, 2007, 03:58:05 PM

Skip,

Did you not read the opening post and numerous others?

Simms is not eligible for IR. He's healthy.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#41 : August 15, 2007, 03:59:04 PM

First help yourself to a dose of common sense, or at least have that checked out because it seems you are immune to it.

Wow, now that's a pot-kettle situation right there.

umguy1999

Practice Squad

#42 : August 15, 2007, 04:03:15 PM

I am not sure why I would be jealous about him living where my parents live and I grew up, but OK.

Ah, you're just a baby, then.

Not really, I am just not a sheep, I think for myself.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#43 : August 15, 2007, 04:05:41 PM

Ya coulda fooled me!

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#44 : August 15, 2007, 04:10:41 PM

I'm here to help, pal.

Well, if what you've been typing is "common sense" then yeah, I am immune to it.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden-Can't make it any plainer than that « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools