Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If this doesnt get you ready for football « previous next »
Page: 1 2

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 16, 2007, 01:23:38 PM

I'm guessing that those who saw the Carter signing as grasping at straws with an old man will
be in for a surprise. But heck, this is camp and these are only drills. But it DOES make me want
the season to start right now! Great stuff.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 16, 2007, 03:15:37 PM

I'm guessing that those who saw the Carter signing as grasping at straws with an old man will
be in for a surprise. But heck, this is camp and these are only drills. But it DOES make me want
the season to start right now! Great stuff.

He's got to be up to what? third all time sack list of current players?  He's way up there in anycase.  Doesn't miss games, yeah whom ever spun that as straw grasping.... well let's just go with sad.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

Ericsbucs371

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 16, 2007, 03:50:06 PM

That video reminds me of HS football practice. That was my favorite part of practice, Hell I loved that more then some of the games. Just you, one on one, in front of the entire football team just yelling at you. The only thing you are playing for is to impress the coaches and get bragging rights until next time. I played OL and DL so I'd always get to play both sides, which was awesome. I also played a little FB.

Kevin Carter embarrassed Joseph! That was an amazing swim move.
A lot of those battles were close.
Gaines drove Penn back to the towel, but couldn't get around him. It wasn't a sack but I'd say that he hurried the QB.
And Wyms won that battle. He drove Lehr back into the QB.

We should get Will Fereal to be our strength coach. http://thatvideosite.com/video/4309

And You're right. That got me amped for some football. So will the opening video for Madden 08.

#18 : August 16, 2007, 05:58:19 PM

Really? When I read the PR story I thought Adams got body slammed to the ground but after actually watching the video he just got a little too low and off-balance, nothing like I thought.

You're reaching on this one "hate", give me a break.

I havent read what the PR boys wrote..... but i guess Scott, Jim and I saw it the same way.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 16, 2007, 08:08:10 PM

How about Chukwurah lining up 10 yards outside Davis then running around him?    What a joke.   The defensive player shouldn't be able to line up more than 1 yard away from the lineman on one on one drills.    I personally think they should have to lineup face to face for a one on one.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If this doesnt get you ready for football « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools