Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Seriously « previous next »
Page: 1

Beastie

Rookie

: November 06, 2006, 10:07:48 AM

I really dont understand why everyone is calling for Bruce's head seriously this is getting rediculous. He is a rookie quarterback who in the last 5 weeks has faced New Orleans, Philly, Giants and the Bengals. 

We arent losing because of weak quarterback play but because of just being a bad team in general. There is no way that we match up with any of these teams. Defensively we cant stop my little sister and offensively we cant run the ball, so what happens when you do that?

A rookie quarterback in a very complicated system with a weak offensive line an recieving core has to try to win the game. That is not going to happen in the NFL with the kind of schedule that we have.

And given those circumstances he could easily be 3-2 in his first 5 starts which is insanely good. Everyone has to realize that we are just not as good as these teams that we are playing. Yes Gradkowski has looked lost at times no doubt about it but he has also showed shades of brilliance.

If any rookie quarterback in the league would be doing this everyone would be calling him the next coming of God but of course not here all everyone does is trash a rookie who isnt throwing for 300 yards and 3 TD like all great Buccaneer quarterbacks have done in the past right?

We are now in a rebuilding mode because we have won because of our defense and well we cant do that anymore so we have to be patient.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 06, 2006, 10:09:53 AM

I can tell you why they are calling for Bruce's head.  Because TB is home to some of the most uninformed, fairweather, bandwagon jumping fans.  And thats a fact.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 06, 2006, 10:11:23 AM

During the six back-to-back three and outs yesterday WDAE quoted the following stats this morning:

Average 2nd down 9.2 yards

Average 3rd down 10.5 yards

They were running the ball on first and second down most of the time, so the running game and O-line were the main problem.  

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#3 : November 06, 2006, 10:53:08 AM

I can tell you why they are calling for Bruce's head.  Because TB is home to some of the most uninformed, fairweather, bandwagon jumping fans.  And thats a fact.

I agree 100%

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 06, 2006, 10:46:30 AM

Gradkowski is a young QB. He might very well be the future, but he's going to suffer growing pains. Right now, the Bucs are out on a limb in regards to their QB situation. There really isn't another strong option right now. McCown, in my opinion, isn't there yet. He hasn't seen anything serious since May. If the Bucs had a better option, I think they would obviously play that option. Right now, Gradkowski's getting a great learning experience. I like the kid. I would just prefer an experienced vet at QB, but I like the first-hand experience that Gradkowski is picking up for his future.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 06, 2006, 10:54:06 AM

BUC n Bolt , are you CP24?

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#6 : November 06, 2006, 10:54:35 AM

yea

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 06, 2006, 10:56:06 AM

If you ever have any free time, I got a new sig idea for myself LOL, but only when you have free time.... just kinda feelin like I dont need the jeter thing again for a few months

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#8 : November 06, 2006, 11:14:55 AM

I can tell you why they are calling for Bruce's head. Because TB is home to some of the most uninformed, fairweather, bandwagon jumping fans. And thats a fact.

Looks like Tim Brown may have been correct all along?

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#9 : November 06, 2006, 11:18:04 AM

If you ever have any free time, I got a new sig idea for myself LOL, but only when you have free time.... just kinda feelin like I dont need the jeter thing again for a few months

You've got Mail!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Seriously « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools