Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden on Grads from Monday PC « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #60 : November 06, 2006, 09:51:21 PM »

Probably some of both. And to save you time--no, I don't see either in Grads. Is somebody keeping a list of the for/against? I want to know who I can say" I told you so" to next year.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

« #61 : November 06, 2006, 09:56:41 PM »

Grad **CENSORED**in sucks... the sports bar I go to theres a waiter whos a huge Bucs fan he wanted Grads to start week 1, now even think hes need to be benched.

McCown!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone wish we signed Seneca?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #62 : November 06, 2006, 09:59:40 PM »

Probably some of both. And to save you time--no, I don't see either in Grads. Is somebody keeping a list of the for/against? I want to know who I can say" I told you so" to next year.

Why keep a list, no one has said he will be a franchise QB.  What I have said is he is mentally tough, and he is a born leader.  Whether that will be enough to make him succeed in the NFL remains to be seen.   He isn't as physically gifted as some other QBs, but without mental toughness, all the arm strength and skill in the world will amount to nothing at the end of the day.

« #63 : November 06, 2006, 10:00:14 PM »

...are you kidding me, you don't see mental toughness...yep when he takes a licking and keeps on ticking he's not showing toughness...Physical talent, umm how many first downs did Chris run for? Because Grads has made numerous plays with his feet...I know he's not blonde hair blue eyed but damn how about you open your eyes instead of just trying to argue and be against Bruce so you get attention.
For the life of me I don't see what you people see.

So you can't see his obvious charisma, and coolness under pressure that is vital in any leadership role? You aren't even a little bit impressed that a first year rookie that was a long shot to be the number three QB is already getting to grips with Gruden's playbook?
appearantly she either doesn't see it, or doesn't want to just so if the other side of the 50% 'success' goes down, like WDE she can say how she has GREAT vision and such....man this place is going down

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #64 : November 06, 2006, 10:02:04 PM »

Grad **CENSORED**in sucks... the sports bar I go to theres a waiter whos a huge Bucs fan he wanted Grads to start week 1, now even think hes need to be benched.

Oh well if a waiter in a bar over 2000 miles from Tampa says Grads should be benched it must be true.  

Dude, do you know how stupid that post was.  ???

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #65 : November 06, 2006, 10:03:29 PM »

McCown!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone wish we signed Seneca?

So did you watch the game or the waiter?  :D :D :D

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #66 : November 06, 2006, 10:05:26 PM »

RJ--get over comparing Bruce to Chris. I'm not doing that at all. I just think he sucks & I'm not the only one---just the only one you  come after. Didn't OBF just say the same thing? I don't hear you saying he's a Simms homer. What charisma? You apparently have a different definition of that than I do.

« #67 : November 06, 2006, 10:07:29 PM »

RJ--get over comparing Bruce to Chris. I'm not doing that at all. I just think he sucks & I'm not the only one---just the only one you  come after. Didn't OBF just say the same thing? I don't hear you saying he's a Simms homer.
your the Anti-Bruce, Bruce is your Anti-Chris, you've disliked him since after the first two games...you, WDE, ect. can all try and have something to gloat about your great vision of players....it's just not happening...your either blind or jaded to blame it all on Bruce.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #68 : November 06, 2006, 10:09:42 PM »

What charisma? You apparently have a different definition of that than I do.

Every player on the Bucs have commented on his charisma and presence in the huddle.   [banghead]

« #69 : November 06, 2006, 10:12:16 PM »

Every player on the Bucs have commented on his charisma and presence in the huddle. [banghead]
at this point, why do we even try?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #70 : November 06, 2006, 10:15:21 PM »

Every player on the Bucs have commented on his charisma and presence in the huddle. [banghead]
at this point, why do we even try?

Agreed...I am done on the subject.

Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden on Grads from Monday PC « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools