Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Preseason Bucs vs. Jaguars 8/18 « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 25 26 27

#390 : August 18, 2007, 10:49:56 PM

garcia went 6/6 with a nice bootleg/scrambling td to david boston

#391 : August 18, 2007, 10:53:06 PM

gaines adams got a sack off of Mike Williams, not the wr

superbuc

Practice Squad
#392 : August 18, 2007, 11:01:27 PM

You all see some other scores?

Saints did well vs. Cincy,

SD trounced St. Louis, and

GB went off on SEA

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#393 : August 18, 2007, 11:58:56 PM

Well. Joseph was swinging at one of the lineman earlier in the game, it was fortunate there wasn't a penalty. Our linemen were certainly not shy if that's what you'd like to know. A lot of botched center/quarterback exchanges it seemed, I mean, our guys cleaned the plays up, but it still is no excuse. Not enough credit goes to Josh Bidwell, who slammed a punt that rolled to the one yard line without really anyone touching it, I mean it just stopped basically on it's own at the 1, very nice play.

Quarterbacks were all really performing very well. Garcia showed up this week and played more series. It seemed our second team was playing there first team for a while in the second quarter and the Jags may have benefitted by that judging from the final score.

Darby coughed the ball up in a critical situation. Really, the game came down to mistakes, and the Buccaneers made too many. I saw Askew making a few nice plays, haven't heard much from him lately. Kevin Carter pulled that same swim move that beat the lineman in the curfew competition on the Jags for a sack. Some good plays were made to make an honest fan humble, but the mistakes will make you sick to your stomach quickly.
Page: 1 ... 25 26 27
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Official Preseason Bucs vs. Jaguars 8/18 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools