Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I think Im surrounded by morons « previous next »
Page: 1 2

coopsxx

Starter
#15 : November 06, 2006, 12:50:51 PM

Dungy has the team with the worst run D in the league, second worst in NFL history (behind Minesota 1961)
He is lucky he has the best QB of all time on his team.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/writers/peter_king/11/05/mmqb/2.html

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 06, 2006, 12:56:09 PM

Beckles today insisted that Gradkowski only made two throws.  Not trying to be a homer here , but he made 3 great throws to Galloway (the first one opened the offense up and he made it with a guy right in his face), one to Hilliard (where he fit it in on the sideline for a 1st down).

The guy is a rookie and i can't believe how quickly he has been thrown under the bus by a lot of people.

Beckles will have a crap load of egg on his face if Grads sticks around.  He was predicting the end of man kind when Grads was thrown in there.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 06, 2006, 01:43:34 PM

He is lucky he has the best QB of all time on his team.

Shaun King?

gharen

Pro Bowler

#18 : November 06, 2006, 01:54:55 PM

What it all comes down too are some people love Dungy and because they love Dungy they hate Gruden and Gradkowski because Gruden loves him! Those of us that look at things realistically know Gruden won a SB with Grudens team, but that SB came with a big price( a lot of draft picks). Gruden deserves to have this year and also next to see what he can do with some cap room and with a 2nd year QB, who no matter what you think is showing a lot of promise and will only get better. It is always said that the QB makes his biggest improvement between his first and second year. If after next year things aren't looking a lot better then I say get Cowher out of retirement!

defntlydiffrnt

Starter

#19 : November 06, 2006, 02:24:35 PM

I miss John Lynch.  I also think that I feel that way has to do mostly with that particular bullet being shot too soon b/c Jermaine Phillips sucks.  But that's just me.

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#20 : November 06, 2006, 02:38:14 PM

I've always heard that you are what you surround yourself with. ;)

I thought it was "You are what you eat". ;)
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I think Im surrounded by morons « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools