Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why isn't Chris Simms Playing? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
« #180 : August 24, 2007, 04:19:55 PM »

I try not to encourage him - what was the movie - War Games - the only way to win is not to play?  I won't play his game - the hate level he produces for the franchise is simply too high.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

bucnut

Hall of Famer
« #181 : August 24, 2007, 04:57:58 PM »

Buccaneers are a bad franchise from top down

After 5 years, Gruden and his “paranoid puppet”, they need to be held accountable for the current product headed onto the field for 2007.

Misleading comments for public disclosure is only believable for so long, except to the gullible that do not want to hear the truth or those that make a living off the gullible.  Credibility of the organization goes straight out the window.

Another player released for “not passing a physical” that signed with a new team, Kenyatta Walker, has also been quoted with less that flattering words towards the Bucs Organization.

*CLICK

NFC South BBS  Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #182 : August 24, 2007, 09:10:48 PM »

Trust me, I don't like Kenyatta Walker any more then you do. The fact that Gruden/Allen actually had to use the "failed a physical" excuse instead of just telling him he sucks is the funny part.

Right. Because it is completely impossible that he failed a physical.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #183 : August 24, 2007, 09:13:44 PM »

Did anyone hear the caller that Sileo had on at about 6:30am this morning?

Caller:  "I would like to talk about Chris Simms"

Sileo:  "go ahead"

Caller: " HE SUCKS"

end of call.

LOL.   ;D

beach4_life

Second String

« #184 : August 24, 2007, 11:23:13 PM »

I'm sure this has been said before, but here it is. Why would JG not want the best QB on the field? If you have an excuse for that then, why would he not want to have the best chance to win games? See it just does not make sense and I just do not see why some peoples are just so upset by him not playing. You would probably be the same ones complaining if JG put Simms in and they were losing, then it would be John calling the wrong plays. You just cannot make some people happy. Anyway my fantasy draft is Sunday and Simms is no where near anyones list.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

« #185 : August 25, 2007, 01:07:38 AM »

I'm sure this has been said before, but here it is. Why would JG not want the best QB on the field? If you have an excuse for that then, why would he not want to have the best chance to win games? See it just does not make sense and I just do not see why some peoples are just so upset by him not playing. You would probably be the same ones complaining if JG put Simms in and they were losing, then it would be John calling the wrong plays. You just cannot make some people happy. Anyway my fantasy draft is Sunday and Simms is no where near anyones list.
No one on this Jon Gruden led "offense" should be anywhere near anyone's fantasy draft list. His "offense" doesn't lend well to numbers, yards, scoring or anything that matters. Unless you have a "3 and out" league.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

« #186 : August 25, 2007, 03:04:22 PM »

Bornabuc, lemme ask you something seriously... do you actually want the Bucs to do well?

Short term as well as long term. Some of you guys seem like Gruden fans instead of team fans. Let me ask you this, honetly, how many of our draft picks this season were considered stars last year? How much did they get talked about during the season last year?

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
« #187 : August 25, 2007, 03:07:20 PM »

No one on this Jon Gruden led "offense" should be anywhere near anyone's fantasy draft list. His "offense" doesn't lend well to numbers, yards, scoring or anything that matters. Unless you have a "3 and out" league.

Galloway.  Caddy is a solid 3 RB.  Garcia a possible backup in deep leagues

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
« #188 : August 25, 2007, 03:21:03 PM »

Galloway. Caddy is a solid 3 RB. Garcia a possible backup in deep leagues

I don't remeber any ''great fanatsy players'' from the '02 season (defense team isn't a player).  It is irrelevant.  Great fantasy WRs and QBs are often on teams that throw a lot because they are always behind.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

« #189 : August 25, 2007, 03:46:10 PM »

Although I'd like to trust you about Simms' performance I think I'd like to see him at least play in a preseason game to see what he can do instead of just assume he's done at this point. Either way, I'm up for giving him more time to heal after what I saw in 05' and some of what I saw in 06'. I'm just saying, what's a little time at the end of the game going to hurt if you're going to cut him anyway?

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #190 : August 25, 2007, 04:08:03 PM »

I'm just saying, what's a little time at the end of the game going to hurt if you're going to cut him anyway?

Playing third stringers 48-hours off a job in McDonalds will not really prove anything.  The coaches know exactly what he is capable of and where he is right now, there is no real need to see him in a game IMO.

Page: 1 ... 11 12 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why isn't Chris Simms Playing? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools