Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adalious Thomas « previous next »
Page: 1 2

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 07, 2006, 07:55:50 AM

Hartwell up to this point has been horrible for the Falcons.  I would dare say the Falcons defense improved without him in the starting lineup.  Hartwell and Abraham both have not made the impact the Falcons were hoping for so far.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 07, 2006, 09:23:59 AM

he is one of the young premier guys in this league. I don't think they let him leave and I don't think he would want to leave, just MHO. Would he be a stud, absolutely.

Hartwell is a big hog, 3-4 MLB...coming off an achilles inj.

Baghead #2

coopsxx

Starter
#17 : November 07, 2006, 11:24:51 AM

he may leave cos he will be getting paid. The raiders cant afford everyone - Reed / Lewis / Suggs / Ngata / Rolle / MccCalister / Scott - thats just key defensive players

#18 : November 07, 2006, 10:42:56 PM

Will Demps and Ed Hartwell arent Adalius Thomas. Adalius Thomas is a better football player then both of them. Demps was never that great.

What does size have to do with gap control? How can a player be "to big" to maintain gap control?

He played DE when Baltimore was in the 3-4. He moved to LB when they switched to a 4-3, not the other way around.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Adalious Thomas « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools