Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We Can Win With Gradkowski « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

« : November 06, 2006, 02:41:04 PM »

Gradkowski has done a great job at managing games, not making turnovers, and has started to stretch the field some. He's not perfect or even great yet, but we shouldn't expect him to be. If he had last years running game and last years defense, this team would be a contender in the NFC.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #1 : November 06, 2006, 02:46:01 PM »

WOW....we are getting flooded with pro-Grads threads................The Empire Strikes Back.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
« #2 : November 06, 2006, 02:53:43 PM »

If we could just take the damn lead once in a while in a game! Then we'd be able to run the ball a little more and we wouldnt have to pass it 40 times per game. We saw last year how Cadillac was money in the 4th Quarter, well when we're down and very close to being out in the 4th Quarter his game is over.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future.” - Josh Freeman

shall555

Starter

« #3 : November 06, 2006, 03:05:19 PM »

I liked this stat so much, I thought I'd post it twice!

Grads already has (2) 4th QTR comebacks in his young career. If Galloway catches the ball against the Giants and we don't give up the Bush TD. He'd have 4!!! All of the great QBs like Montana, Elway, and Marino have 20+ 4th QTR comebacks over their entire careers. Give him some time and he'll be just as icey as Brady or Joe Cool. He's got the intangibles that can't be taught, namely comeback ability.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

« #4 : November 06, 2006, 09:58:27 PM »

whats are record with Grads at QB? Sorry we cant. The guy cant even throw a 2 yard pass accurately.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #5 : November 06, 2006, 10:00:12 PM »

We are 2-6! He's not even remotely good. >:(

« #6 : November 06, 2006, 10:01:25 PM »

HOLY GOD ... THERE ARE 52 OTHER PLAYERS ON THIS TEAM....DID HE SPIT ON YOU OR SOMETHING?

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #7 : November 06, 2006, 10:02:00 PM »

Gradkowski did not play eight games as a starter.  ??? ??? ???

« #8 : November 06, 2006, 10:03:01 PM »

whats are record with Grads at QB? Sorry we cant. The guy cant even throw a 2 yard pass accurately.
that 20 something yard touchdown was damn accurate, as was that bomb to Galloway....

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

« #9 : November 06, 2006, 10:03:58 PM »

Blaming him for 2-6 is not fair either, the once proud defense is not good anymore.. We have no running game, and we are behind by like 10-14 points all the time.. 

I say this kid get's the last 8 games, and the we can say if he's the answer..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #10 : November 06, 2006, 10:05:02 PM »

that 20 something yard touchdown was damn accurate, as was that bomb to Galloway....

I do not think OBF watched the game..... :o

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

« #11 : November 06, 2006, 10:06:52 PM »

He's more like 2-3... Simms was 0-3..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #12 : November 06, 2006, 10:07:20 PM »

Bro you need to listen to the press conferences and tune into the Gruden show on WDAE.....you are completely out of touch.

Gruden : "I am going to say this about the guy, the last two drives before the break he made some awesome plays, AWSOME.  Bruce and Hackett are working hard right now, and he is going to be one hell of a player, I guarantee it.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #13 : November 06, 2006, 10:11:59 PM »

Bro you need to listen to the press conferences and tune into the Gruden show on WDAE.....you are completely out of touch.

Gruden : "I am going to say this about the guy, the last two drives before the break he made some awesome plays, AWSOME.  Bruce and Hackett are working hard right now, and he is going to be one hell of a player, I guarantee it.
I am listening to all the PCs, etc. & I think Gruden is totally out of touch. He has such a crush on this kid he can't see clearly. And he obviously is not noticing the locker room. There has to be something going on that he doesn't see.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #14 : November 06, 2006, 11:20:38 PM »

Not noticing the locker room? Please tell us what you know about the locker room.

OBF and Karen, you are both way out of touch with what a rookie QB can do
in his first year. Karen, you have clearly shown that you have no knowledge
of how the NFL and the progress of rookie QBs work. And you've been watching
how many years?

What was our record with Simms at the helm? And please post his stats for
all to see. Pathetic.
  Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We Can Win With Gradkowski « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools