Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We Can Win With Gradkowski « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 06, 2006, 11:36:50 PM

Good post, Joe

Of course now you will be told by her you are picking on her because she's a girl.

That's the second time she's mentioned the locker room. I asked for a link last time and have yet to see it.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#16 : November 06, 2006, 11:42:32 PM

I don't know what link you want to the locker room. It means that there are problems---you don't see the players faces? They don't have a clue what's wrong or how to fix it. And newsflash--neither do the coaches. That's when you start losing the locker room. Wait for the finger pointing.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 06, 2006, 11:57:07 PM

I liked this stat so much, I thought I'd post it twice!

Grads already has (2) 4th QTR comebacks in his young career. If Galloway catches the ball against the Giants and we don't give up the Bush TD. He'd have 4!!! All of the great QBs like Montana, Elway, and Marino have 20+ 4th QTR comebacks over their entire careers. Give him some time and he'll be just as icey as Brady or Joe Cool. He's got the intangibles that can't be taught, namely comeback ability.

dude...you do realize that we are a bogus roughing the qb call and a 62 yard field goal away from being 0-8 right? all is not well in tampa...and i believe karen is right, it's only a matter of time before the players really start showing their frustrations...have you heard how derrick brooks sounded after sunday's game? the usual hope and confidence were not in his voice...

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 07, 2006, 11:42:49 AM

Gradkowski has done a great job at managing games, not making turnovers, and has started to stretch the field some. He's not perfect or even great yet, but we shouldn't expect him to be. If he had last years running game and last years defense, this team would be a contender in the NFC.

so true

BucsAddict

Starter

#19 : November 07, 2006, 12:34:44 PM

I don't know what link you want to the locker room. It means that there are problems---you don't see the players faces? They don't have a clue what's wrong or how to fix it. And newsflash--neither do the coaches. That's when you start losing the locker room. Wait for the finger pointing.

Gruden has it all under control! 2-6 is just a mirage..

==================================================
Gruden: Simms is gonna be a helluva quaterback- unless I screw it up.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 07, 2006, 12:41:18 PM

Gradkowski has done a great job at managing games, not making turnovers, and has started to stretch the field some. He's not perfect or even great yet, but we shouldn't expect him to be. If he had last years running game and last years defense, this team would be a contender in the NFC.

well its MHO that last year people couldn't load up to stop cadillac like they do with Grads in the game. Greise and Simms could both beat you and beat you deep. Until Grads shows that ability and he did throw a couple nice deep balls the past 2 games people will continue to shut the run down.

Baghead #2

#21 : November 07, 2006, 12:44:19 PM

my observations: has no arm strength, does not make the best of decisions, waits to long to execute, he is to short-(i've actually seen him have to jump while making a throw), passes are wobbly and not accurate.

so if we can win with that and you guys are happy, well then go grads!

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 07, 2006, 12:44:50 PM

well its MHO that last year people couldn't load up to stop cadillac like they do with Grads in the game. Greise and Simms could both beat you and beat you deep. Until Grads shows that ability and he did throw a couple nice deep balls the past 2 games people will continue to shut the run down.

he is a rookie, and team will load the box and dare him to beat them, all teams play rookies the same way.

When our O-line can pass block and they stop using max protect there might be more receiving option.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 07, 2006, 12:50:04 PM

I liked this stat so much, I thought I'd post it twice!

Grads already has (2) 4th QTR comebacks in his young career. If Galloway catches the ball against the Giants and we don't give up the Bush TD. He'd have 4!!! All of the great QBs like Montana, Elway, and Marino have 20+ 4th QTR comebacks over their entire careers. Give him some time and he'll be just as icey as Brady or Joe Cool. He's got the intangibles that can't be taught, namely comeback ability.

Geeeeeeeeez...........

Baghead #2

#24 : November 07, 2006, 12:52:12 PM

well the one thing i do know for sure is we can sure lose with him. [banghead]

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 07, 2006, 12:55:17 PM

well the one thing i do know for sure is we can sure lose with him. [banghead]

yes like we were on fire with Simms in the team.  :o 

He is a rookie, and he is playing slightly better than most players at the same stage of their careers.   ;)

gone

Hall of Famer
#26 : November 07, 2006, 12:58:06 PM

whats are record with Grads at QB? Sorry we cant. The guy cant even throw a 2 yard pass accurately.

Bro you need to listen to the press conferences and tune into the Gruden show on WDAE.....you are completely out of touch.

Gruden : "I am going to say this about the guy, the last two drives before the break he made some awesome plays, AWSOME.  Bruce and Hackett are working hard right now, and he is going to be one hell of a player, I guarantee it.
I am listening to all the PCs, etc. & I think Gruden is totally out of touch. He has such a crush on this kid he can't see clearly. And he obviously is not noticing the locker room. There has to be something going on that he doesn't see.
Karen, you are absolutey the LAST person to be talking about crushes...

#27 : November 07, 2006, 12:59:43 PM

well this year with simms we sucked of course. so our QB situation is bad all around.

so let me get this right. everyone is ready to go into next season with named our number 1 guy?

he is decent but not that good (yet) he is a good back up but we need a solid veteran.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 07, 2006, 01:01:52 PM

well this year with simms we sucked of course. so our QB situation is bad all around.

so let me get this right. everyone is ready to go into next season with named our number 1 guy?

he is decent but not that good (yet) he is a good back up but we need a solid veteran.

Please find one post that proclaims Grads has the starter next year or savior of this franchise.  He is a rookie that is way ahead of the curve but he still has a long way to go.  By week 16 or 17 we will have a good indication of where we stand at QB.

#29 : November 07, 2006, 01:05:08 PM

well it just seems like the way everyone is talking we should go ahead and give him the starting contract for next year. it wasn't directly said but many of you just baffle me. the guy has shown me nothing but inconistent play. he makes a good back up.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We Can Win With Gradkowski « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools