Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Duemig forgot his meds « previous next »
Page: 1 2

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

: November 06, 2006, 04:07:41 PM

This guy takes football way too seriously.   [banghead]

Huey Freeman

Starter
#1 : November 06, 2006, 04:14:08 PM

In actuality, most of us probably do.  Besides, that's what he gets paid for. 

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#2 : November 06, 2006, 04:15:17 PM

Well.  If anyone actually thinks running Alstott will work when the holes inside are microscopic it's too much.

#3 : November 06, 2006, 04:15:56 PM

In actuality, most of us probably do. Besides, that's what he gets paid for.
being an idiot? I'd say most of Tampa's media gets paid for that....JP Peterson, Duemig, Sileo, Joe Henderson, ect. all are horrible at there jobs and are first and foremost dumbasses.

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#4 : November 06, 2006, 04:16:07 PM

I only listened to the beginning of his show today, I turned it off after his angry tirade about how dare Gruden try and blame the defense and how the whole nation will see how horrible Gruden's offense is and Gru will crap himself on MNF next week so he'll need diapers

Huey Freeman

Starter
#5 : November 06, 2006, 04:16:42 PM

LOL.  His cure for the bucs for 10 years now... "Run Alstott more"  He's just an Alstott homer.  I don't think many people around here take him seriously.  

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 06, 2006, 04:17:25 PM

Well.  If anyone actually thinks running Alstott will work when the holes inside are microscopic it's too much.

I like Mike. He should have retired.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 06, 2006, 04:17:33 PM

In actuality, most of us probably do. Besides, that's what he gets paid for.
being an idiot? I'd say most of Tampa's media gets paid for that....JP Peterson, Duemig, Sileo, Joe Henderson, ect. all are horrible at there jobs and are first and foremost dumbasses.
Duemig is actually a pretty smart guy. He sure has a $hitton of people listnening to him, and that's what he gets paid for.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Huey Freeman

Starter
#8 : November 06, 2006, 04:17:54 PM

I agree with you 100% Mr D'Ray.  But you have to remember who their audience is.  

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#9 : November 06, 2006, 04:19:19 PM

I only listened to the beginning of his show today, I turned it off after his angry tirade about how dare Gruden try and blame the defense and how the whole nation will see how horrible Gruden's offense is and Gru will crap himself on MNF next week so he'll need diapers

I don't bother with Duemig, he's a small-minded, low-talent, football-ignorant sensationalist. And the fact that he says the defense shouldn't share blame simply underscores that.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 06, 2006, 04:21:25 PM

I don't bother with Duemig, he's a small-minded, low-talent, football-ignorant sensationalist. And the fact that he says the defense shouldn't share blame simply underscores that.
I didn't hear that part. When I was listening, he was ragging on the defense pretty hard.

I really don't think he EVER said the defense shouldn't share some of the blame, but more about how he doesn't think that Gruden should call them out.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#11 : November 06, 2006, 04:21:59 PM

He seriously was talking about Alstott again?  He'll be remembered fondly for his contributions to this franchise, but I'll be so glad when 40 retires. It will stop all this nonsense talk about how Alstott could be winning us games if he only got a chance, and we'll be able to get a real full back in here to lead Caddy.

I don't see why anyone is surprised by Alstott's lack of carries. His role, as defined last year,  is goal line and short yardage. How many times have we been at the goal line or had only a yd to go for the 1st? Lately it's been lots of 3rd and 8, 3rd and 10, 3rd and 15, etc...

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#12 : November 06, 2006, 04:23:37 PM

I didn't hear that part. When I was listening, he was ragging on the defense pretty hard.

I really don't think he EVER said the defense shouldn't share some of the blame, but more about how he doesn't think that Gruden should call them out.

I was taking Zen's word for it, I don't listen to him. And the defense deserves to be called out. At times they flat-out sucked out there this past Sunday.

T

Hall of Famer

#13 : November 06, 2006, 06:36:28 PM

I refuse to listen to a guy who bashes every Buc player & coach then when he interviews them his lips are firmly attached to their butthole.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#14 : November 06, 2006, 06:43:27 PM

This is his prime audience building time, when the Bucs suck and he can blast away at them.

This is when he solidifies his audience base and he is campaigning for new converts as well.  He is hitting the talking points that will get the attention of those who are on the fence about him.  By the way is there an election coming up?

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Duemig forgot his meds « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools