Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Duemig forgot his meds « previous next »
Page: 1 2

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 06, 2006, 07:05:01 PM

Itch is correct and it's what I've said all along. Steve does this just to move the meter, that's it.

#16 : November 06, 2006, 08:49:07 PM

In actuality, most of us probably do. Besides, that's what he gets paid for.
being an idiot? I'd say most of Tampa's media gets paid for that....JP Peterson, Duemig, Sileo, Joe Henderson, ect. all are horrible at there jobs and are first and foremost dumbasses.

Who would you say is actually good at their job?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#17 : November 06, 2006, 08:58:05 PM

In actuality, most of us probably do. Besides, that's what he gets paid for.
being an idiot? I'd say most of Tampa's media gets paid for that....JP Peterson, Duemig, Sileo, Joe Henderson, ect. all are horrible at there jobs and are first and foremost dumbasses.
  And who is the formost sports broadcaster in Tampa? Nobody knows anything except you, RJ? Just cuz they don't agree with you doesn't make them wrong.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 06, 2006, 08:59:01 PM

Just cuz they don't agree with you doesn't make them wrong.

You should consider your own advice.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#19 : November 06, 2006, 09:03:59 PM

I'm not saying I'm right & all sports casters in Tampa are idiots. I do not think all the Gru/Grads lovers are right either. I think they just buy any crap spewed by Chucky. And try to use stats showing why Grads doesn't really suck? If he was that great there wouldn't be such a split.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 06, 2006, 09:09:00 PM

And try to use stats showing why Grads doesn't really suck?

You want stats? His stats say that he doesn't suck. He's got a 6:1 TD-INT ratio and a 74 passer rating.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#21 : November 06, 2006, 09:18:28 PM

So you're saying the team sucks in spite of him? Saying he has 1int is very misleading. He keeps hitting guys' feet!

#22 : November 06, 2006, 10:27:50 PM

So you're saying the team sucks in spite of him? Saying he has 1int is very misleading. He keeps hitting guys' feet!
better than Chris and hitting guys in the hands why they hold on...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#23 : November 06, 2006, 10:37:32 PM

WTF?? ??? ??? You are in need of meds. I believe you are the one with a thing about Chris--you're the only one talking about him. Newsflash--he's on IR.

#24 : November 06, 2006, 10:40:29 PM

WTF?? ??? ??? You are in need of meds. I believe you are the one with a thing about Chris--you're the only one talking about him. Newsflash--he's on IR.
considering you'd rather have Chris or the Rat Man from your actions on these boards.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Duemig forgot his meds « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools