Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Memo to media and players (current or former) commenting on Vick........ « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

wolfet

Pro Bowler
#30 : August 23, 2007, 02:59:30 AM

Are you on Prozac?

A great first post! Welcome to the board. Your comment is short of adding value to the discussion. Are you on Enzyte?

Yep....your girl brought me some of yours when she came over for a little quality time at lunch today!
LOL- "Yep - A little quality time"  Doubt your that witty you probably just walked into that one.  Got any value to add to the  topic?

4bucs

Hall of Famer
#31 : August 23, 2007, 05:50:45 AM

ADW,you are so right,PETA will not forget....there is no way in hell this will end in their eyes unless hes banned for life...and I totaly agree.
  Hate,you got it right buddy ,anybody doing that stuff all their life and not caring about hurting the animals....actually torturing them....for years ....man...they're just no good mean and rotten clean through....and Vick may say hes sorry to help get a lighter sentence.....but what moron really believes hes sorry for inflicting so much pain to those poor animals all those years.....when he dies I hope he burns in hell....that no good bastar$.

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
#32 : August 23, 2007, 08:21:35 AM

Vick is living his hell right now. His world is collapsing all around him.

Poweredby32

Practice Squad

#33 : August 23, 2007, 11:07:48 AM

Are you on Prozac?

A great first post! Welcome to the board. Your comment is short of adding value to the discussion. Are you on Enzyte?

Yep....your girl brought me some of yours when she came over for a little quality time at lunch today!
LOL- "Yep - A little quality time" Doubt your that witty you probably just walked into that one. Got any value to add to the topic?

Yeah I do....what I think about what mike did was horrible no doubt about it but I think this has gone to far!  Do I think he should go to prison.....yes, what he did was barbaric and he should be punished for it.  The thing is though he's no different from good ole' Stanley who lives down the street from all of us....you know the guy who drinches himself in Deer unrine, hides out in the woods for a few hours, shoots a Deer/Buck, cut's it's head off, has it stuffed and mounted over his fire place.  Then invites all his friends over and the sit around laughing drinking beers and admiring his new Deer/Buck trophy head that looks you right in the eyes every time you walk in that room.
I know some of you would argue that hunting is legal with permits and seasons....but these animals are still being killed for SPORT!!!!  Now these dogs died as a result of pit fighting with each other...some were drowned and shot and now everyone and their mother is calling for this mans head and saying horrible things about him personally, so why is it different for Stanly to go out with a rifle and shoot the hell outta Bambi and then make a trophy outts him.  I'm in know way condoning what he has done...but this is a person too just like all of us.  This man has a family, a young daughter and I'm sure they all know what he did was wrong but they are all having to suffer for this.  The man took his plea..or will take his plea anyway, be sent to prison and will serve his time and when he has served his time that should be the end of it, the man still has a right to make a living for himself and his family after and only after he has paid his debt.  Everybody is coalling for this man's head on a stick like he was killing little babies in the night or something.....Christ!  He did something stupid, he thought he was an untouchable ..but he's had a serious reality check and and he's paying a heavy price.  This man has lost everything...EVERYTHING.....there's no need for us to keep turning the screw
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Memo to media and players (current or former) commenting on Vick........ « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools