Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Grads' 4th Down Pass to Michael Clayton « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 06, 2006, 05:02:22 PM

I did at the time with my DVR. 

You may want to look again. I just did, and I still predict he'd have scored on that play.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#16 : November 06, 2006, 06:02:08 PM

Basically Gradkowski saw a wide open Clayton and got startled because he knows Clayton isn't ever really open and his eyes lit up so big that he missed the throw and it sailed over Clayton's head.

Well...that's one possibility. He was being chased but just delivered a bad throw.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#17 : November 06, 2006, 09:51:10 PM

Score at that time was 24 not 31, after the turnover on downs the Saints Iced the game by passing to Henderson scoring easily.

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#18 : November 06, 2006, 09:57:06 PM

The really bad thing was it was an easy throw not more than 5 or 6 yrds in the air.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#19 : November 06, 2006, 09:58:13 PM

So this is what it's come to---he missed Clayton bad & it would have been a TD or he was being chased & didn't miss by much & #80 wouldn't have gotten it anyway. Does this seem ridiculous to anyone else?

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 06, 2006, 09:59:17 PM

I didnt see the game so I dont know how bad a missed pass this was. From the reaction to it though it seemed like a pretty poor through. What happened on the play? Can anyone explain in detail?

He over threw Clayton, what else do you need to know? 

Grads acknowledged he fcuked up, Gruden acknowledged Grads made bad mistake.

He also overthrow Caddy on like a 2 yard dump off route in the first half...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#21 : November 06, 2006, 10:16:00 PM

But he's sooo charismatic! You're just a hater. :D

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 06, 2006, 10:17:04 PM

I didnt see the game so I dont know how bad a missed pass this was. From the reaction to it though it seemed like a pretty poor through. What happened on the play? Can anyone explain in detail?

Yeah but he nailed Galloway on two TD passes.  You should have seen it instead of talking to the waiter.   ;)

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 06, 2006, 10:18:03 PM

he is a rookie, they make mistakes.......and if Caddy didn't have lumps of wood for hands he could have caught that ball.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 06, 2006, 10:19:42 PM

Yeah but he nailed Galloway on two TD passes.  You should have seen it instead of talking to the waiter.   ;)

Gruden said the second pass was amazing considering the pressure in his face:  quote "not many QBs in the NFL could have made that pass"

It really sounds like Grads has no future in Tampa.   ::)

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#25 : November 06, 2006, 10:20:26 PM

Grads under pressure over throws him but it hits Carnell's hands and is almost intercepted.  He should have caught that as it hit both of his hands.  Fast foward a few plays later and Grads decides to throw the ball (and not take that same chance again) low since there is a defender behind Carnell but Carnell drops it as well.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#26 : November 06, 2006, 10:22:44 PM

Bad pass.  Get over it.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 06, 2006, 10:23:37 PM

Grads under pressure over throws him but it hits Carnell's hands and is almost intercepted.  He should have caught that as it hit both of his hands.  Fast foward a few plays later and Grads decides to throw the ball (and not take that same chance again) low since there is a defender behind Carnell but Carnell drops it as well.

Caddy's receiving ability, or lack there of, is becoming quite alarming.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#28 : November 06, 2006, 10:23:54 PM

Come on, MJS, what do you expect Gru to say?  He sucks, but he's the best we've got. Not many QBs could make it? Please! All of the ones starting & some of the backups.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#29 : November 06, 2006, 10:24:45 PM

Caddy's receiving ability, or lack there of, is becoming quite alarming.

For those people advocating for Mike Martz to be the new head coach for the Bucs Carnell would be benched for those drops in a Martz offense.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Grads' 4th Down Pass to Michael Clayton « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools