Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BOSTON named starter for Bucs over Stovall « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#15 : August 23, 2007, 01:22:34 PM

"He's a magician," Gruden said of Stovall. "He disappeared on me for about 10 days. He's showing up again."

Another completely classless comment by Gruden. I guess Gruden disappeared on US for five years and shows no signs of coming back.

How about honesty.  I'm sure Stovall knows Grudens thoughts every day at practice. 

Gruden has been here, our draft picks/salary cap disappeared AND they show signs of promise now.  Amazing that McKay disappeared right before this trouble began.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

JC510

Practice Squad

#16 : August 23, 2007, 01:26:29 PM

"He's a magician," Gruden said of Stovall. "He disappeared on me for about 10 days. He's showing up again."

Another completely classless comment by Gruden. I guess Gruden disappeared on US for five years and shows no signs of coming back.

How about honesty.  I'm sure Stovall knows Grudens thoughts every day at practice. 

Gruden has been here, our draft picks/salary cap disappeared AND they show signs of promise now.  Amazing that McKay disappeared right before this trouble began.

Or maybe the trouble began as soon as Allen came.

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#17 : August 23, 2007, 01:33:08 PM

"AND they show signs of promise"  Actually we have  15 million in salary cap this year and more next year thanks to Allen.  Hello Briggs next year if we want him.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 23, 2007, 01:34:58 PM

PewterParty----I think we need D line help more then we need Briggs...  We got Derrick Brooks, Cato June, soon to be Jeremiah Trotter.  That is 3 pro bowl players.  We also have 2nd rounder Barrett Ruud, 3rd round Quincy Black, and often starter Ryan Nece.  Don't get me wrong, i'd love to have Briggs....but I'd rather the Bucs go after Asante Samuel, Terrell Suggs, Albert Haynesworth, etc..

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#19 : August 23, 2007, 01:35:50 PM

Another completely classless post by BornaTroll. I guess Bornatroll disappeared on the day they issued common sense.

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#20 : August 23, 2007, 01:39:09 PM

PewterParty----I think we need D line help more then we need Briggs...  We got Derrick Brooks, Cato June, soon to be Jeremiah Trotter.  That is 3 pro bowl players.  We also have 2nd rounder Barrett Ruud, 3rd round Quincy Black, and often starter Ryan Nece.  Don't get me wrong, i'd love to have Briggs....but I'd rather the Bucs go after Asante Samuel, Terrell Suggs, Albert Haynesworth, etc..

I agree that UT, DE, QB, C, and a couple others are needed more than LB but I was just stating a guaranteed big name FA next year that we could afford now due to our salary cap.  No one else that I know of is guaranteed to be a FA as of now except Lance Briggs due to the wording of his contract.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 23, 2007, 01:46:50 PM

Another completely classless comment by Gruden.

Sheesh. Never played ball, I can see.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 23, 2007, 01:56:28 PM

Disappointing after all we heard about Stovall having a big time camp and off-season that he can't hold off Boston.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

JC510

Practice Squad

#23 : August 23, 2007, 01:56:43 PM

"AND they show signs of promise"  Actually we have  15 million in salary cap this year and more next year thanks to Allen.  Hello Briggs next year if we want him.

It boggles my mind how McKay gets ripped to shreads for building very good teams for a long period of time and Allen gets praise for going 20-28. But I guess its easier to blame the divisional rival's GM for Allen's blunders.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#24 : August 23, 2007, 02:06:02 PM

It boggles my mind how McKay gets ripped to shreads for building very good teams for a long period of time and Allen gets praise for going 20-28. But I guess its easier to blame the divisional rival's GM for Allen's blunders.

It has been expained and addressed ad nauseam. So appearantly your mind is very easily boggled.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#25 : August 23, 2007, 02:18:28 PM

Clayton's going to rebound. I feel it.

that may be "gas" you're feeling.

Yes, I do feel better now.

JC510

Practice Squad

#26 : August 23, 2007, 02:29:44 PM

It has been expained and addressed ad nauseam. So appearantly your mind is very easily boggled.

By explained you mean people ignoring Bruce Allen's 2004 off-season, which was without a doubt the worst in franchise history and is the main reason why we're one of the worst teams in the league as of right now.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#27 : August 23, 2007, 02:32:20 PM

Hell, we better not even show then. 0-16 mail it in.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#28 : August 23, 2007, 02:59:03 PM

By explained you mean people ignoring Bruce Allen's 2004 off-season, which was without a doubt the worst in franchise history and is the main reason why we're one of the worst teams in the league as of right now.

Worse than spending the #1 overall pick on Bo "I will sit out rather than play in Tampa" Jackson? 
Worse than trading a 1st rnd pick for Jack Thompson, a pick that ended up being no.1 overall in a draft?
Worse than trading the 1st rnd pick in '83(a draft that had 5 HOFers) for a 2nd rnd pick in '82 i.e. Booker Reese?
Worse than trading the 1st rnd 2nd overall pick in '92 for Chris Chandler?
Worse than trading Steve Young for a 2nd rnd pick?
Worse than drafting Eric Curry or McCants?

you obviously failed history.

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer
#29 : August 23, 2007, 03:23:17 PM

Hey, I resent that third thing.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BOSTON named starter for Bucs over Stovall « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools