Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why Do You Like or Dislike Gruden/Allen? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

buckit

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 23, 2007, 07:10:42 PM

Yea, not like the great Bill Cower ever made a dumb decision...like trying an onside kick to start halftme, which gave his opponents great field position, on which they scored, and put the Steelers down by 3 TD's....

Bill Cower--1 Superbowl.

Jon Gruden--1 Superbowl.

I don't know what makes you think Cower was so much better than Gruden...

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

buckit

Hall of Famer

#31 : August 23, 2007, 07:12:54 PM

Bill Cower didn't know what Willie Parker could do.  Didn't even know his name.  He opted instead for Deuce Staley.  That's Genious!

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#32 : August 23, 2007, 07:13:50 PM

Yea, not like the great Bill Cower ever made a dumb decision...like trying an onside kick to start halftme, which gave his opponents great field position, on which they scored, and put the Steelers down by 3 TD's....

Bill Cower--1 Superbowl.

Jon Gruden--1 Superbowl.

I don't know what makes you think Cower was so much better than Gruden...

Cowher 15 years 4 non-winning season
Gruden 9 years 5 non-winning seasons

Cowher's made do with a crum-bag assortment of QB's like: Maddox, Stewart, Tomczak, and ODonnel and a cheap ownership that doesn't pay to keep their studs around. I hate his Sargeant Slaughter routine but it works.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 23, 2007, 07:14:23 PM

As soon as player gets hurt they go in doghouse and then out the door no matter how much they've given to the team.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 23, 2007, 07:17:38 PM

Kicks last second field goal to prevent shutout instead of trying to score a TD.

Are you kidding me?   I love that!   If I were the opposing team, nothing would piss me off more than that!   LOL!    It's their own faults for letting us get close enough to kick that field goal.    If you're going to lose, might as well stick a knife in your opponents back so they don't enjoy the victory so much.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#35 : August 23, 2007, 07:20:44 PM

Won't change his system to fit the strengths of the players he has. Instead he just talks crap about the players for not being able to adjust to his playbook even though his former superstar QB, Gannon, said his Buccaneers playbook was rediculous after visiting last offseason.

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#36 : August 23, 2007, 07:45:30 PM

How about we turn this into a why we like/dislike bornaduc thread?  Constantly complaining.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#37 : August 23, 2007, 07:52:24 PM

How about we stay on subject and try and explain why you like Gruden as the subject suggests.

#38 : August 23, 2007, 07:50:51 PM

Why do you guys let this troll suck you into the same pointless argument over and over?

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#39 : August 23, 2007, 07:53:43 PM

How about we turn this into a why we like/dislike bornaduc thread? Constantly complaining.

Always carping about the HC/FO regardless of the topic.  I'm suprised in the Happy B-day threads he hasn't blamed Gruden for people aging.

#40 : August 23, 2007, 07:59:06 PM

How about we stay on subject and try and explain why you like Gruden as the subject suggests.

I like him mostly because you dislike him; as I've learned that you are always wrong.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#41 : August 23, 2007, 08:06:45 PM

I like him mostly because you dislike him; as I've learned that you are always wrong.

Damn, I wasn't wrong when I payed the money beforehand to go to the Super Bowl. In the same season I was at every home game including the divisional game vs the Garcia/TO lead 49ers and I also went to New Orleans for our away game. How could that be wrong?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#42 : August 23, 2007, 08:10:59 PM

Why do you guys let this troll suck you into the same pointless argument over and over?

I didn't.  See the sublent thread started just above you original post.

#43 : August 23, 2007, 08:14:09 PM

Very well then, Mr. Shaun King crusader, you're never wrong then, are you? You'll never live that streak of idiocy down, and rightfully so.

Since you hate the coach, and you feel SR and JF are cheating people, why do you come here at all? That's a rhetorical question of course. You come here only to aggravate people because the vast majority of them disagree with you. Why don't you find a more positive outlet for your misery?

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#44 : August 23, 2007, 08:53:22 PM

You come here only to aggravate people because the vast majority of them disagree with you.

Actually, with this type of personality disorder, he disagrees just to aggravate the vast majority... Whatever the general consensus is, he goes opposite. Quite common on message boards, but still sad.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why Do You Like or Dislike Gruden/Allen? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools