Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If Gruden goes.. does Allen get the ax as well? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#45 : November 07, 2006, 12:42:39 AM

Clayton is not playing bad as he has 24 catches this year.  He is on pace to have 48 catches which is very good compared to last year.  Had Gradkowski hit Clayton on that 4th down I think a lot more people would be praising him.  But that is what happens with a young offense and it will take time to work things out.  One week Clayton screwed up on 4th down and this week it was Grads.  Take the good in with the bad.  ;)

#46 : November 07, 2006, 12:50:28 AM

To be clear, I don't think Gruden is going anywhere this year either. I'd be shocked if a change took place. Having said that, I don't see this team having any direction. As i stated prior, we don't have a single position that we can say is set for the forseeable future and IMO, that is pretty damned unacceptable!!!

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#47 : November 07, 2006, 12:54:20 AM

To be clear, I don't think Gruden is going anywhere this year either. I'd be shocked if a change took place. Having said that, I don't see this team having any direction. As i stated prior, we don't have a single position that we can say is set for the forseeable future and IMO, that is pretty damned unacceptable!!!

It is not just the lack of direction but a lack of an identity.  I thought after the Saints game that was the offense Gruden wanted to run but since that point I have seen 4 different offenses out there it seems? Why abandon what was working?  ???

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: If Gruden goes.. does Allen get the ax as well? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools