Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BOSTON Arrested for DUI « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

superbuc

Practice Squad
#135 : August 24, 2007, 02:42:50 PM

If there was more to the story you there's no doubt the team would have had him stay home, no question.

Right, because this current regime has such high moral standards.

Ira, Just go root for the Falcons with your buddy McKay. Thanks.

Thats the go-to response by the board when they don't like the brutal truth about this classless, pathetic regime.

Tell me which team again has a player agreeing to a Federal Indictment. Tell me another team in the NFL with no problems in the last 3 years....

Nice try. If you don't like the Bucs you don't have to be on this board. Go root for another "regime".

Why should I change teams? Allen and Gruden will be gone in a few months.

We all wouldn't know that based on your constant negative posts about anything related to the Bucs.  How many times do we have to tell you the record right now is 0-0.  Anything can happen. 

Why waste your time/energy on such negativity?

If you're that down on them, pick another team that will make you happy. 

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#136 : August 24, 2007, 02:47:57 PM

Hey JC, I am just posting the facts here. You're just posting your negativity. I'd say that's your crap.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#137 : August 24, 2007, 02:48:01 PM

Ok the thread is out of hand now....locked

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#138 : August 24, 2007, 03:01:27 PM

A drug recognition expert was requested by the arresting officer, and one attended on scene and evaluated Boston. I am presuming it took him at least 10-15 minutes to arrive, which would have given Boston plenty of time to wake up if he was only sleeping.

I hope for his/our sake the tests come back clean.

First the breathlizer test then the expert being called, Then Blood Test.. .. Thats known in the legal system as fishing.. and not allowed. This charge will go away by noon Monday.

i think they might have had just cause:

Arizona Cardinals Pro Bowl receiver David Boston is being investigated for driving under the influence, Phoenix police said Thursday, although he hasn't been charged.

For now, the team is waiting to see if he is accused of any crime.

"We are aware David was taken to a Phoenix police station where he was questioned and released," Cardinals spokesman Paul Jensen said. "He has not been charged. We will continue to monitor the situation while it is being investigated by local authorities and the league."

---- Boston later tested positive for cocaine and marijuana after a DUI arrest.

Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BOSTON Arrested for DUI « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools