Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BOSTON Arrested for DUI « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 24, 2007, 10:17:20 AM

He's 230 again, I thought he'd slimmed back down to 220?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

cobraboy

Second String

#16 : August 24, 2007, 10:23:15 AM

I hope to God it is just dehydration or something. At 8:30 a.m. I could see them booking him for DUI. 8:30 p.m. he wouldn't be drinking then, plus if he passed the test at 8:30 p.m. when was he drinking? I'm sure he had practice, etc. If it really was DUI, he would have had to drank during the day and then had enough time to sober up to pass the breathalizer. That doesn't make much sense to me.

I'm rooting for him...hopefully it is just something silly and not a legal issue.
I agree. Makes no sense. There's something more...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#17 : August 24, 2007, 10:24:21 AM

This sounds like something that will probably be dropped, unless something shows up in the blood work.  Here's hoping it's nothing.  The guy has done everything we've asked of him, and until something happens, I won't pronounce him guilty.

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

Scholty

Pro Bowler

#18 : August 24, 2007, 10:25:48 AM

He doesn't look drunk in his picture...   Usually you can see it in the eyes.  My guess he was probably dehydrated and fell asleep.  After long bicycle rides after we have had a hard ride there have been times were I almost fell asleep and have pulled of the road.  Since it's a little warm down here I tend to keep the A/C running.  Never been stopped for that though....   Let's hope it's nothing serious since he passed the breath test.

*******************************Luck happens when hard work meets opportunity.

superbuc

Practice Squad
#19 : August 24, 2007, 10:28:21 AM

I still think it's nothing more than heat exhaustion and/or dehydration.  I guess he went over to Celebration for something he may have left at TC?  

And, coming back, if you're tired on 275 South it's easy to miss your exit and end up having to go across the Howard Franklin Bridge!  I've done it in broad daylight, perfectly awake!  

This is nothing....look at his eyes in that picture...they're perfectly fine.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#20 : August 24, 2007, 10:29:33 AM

The passing of the breathalizer is really important here.

Also - Dal, the 230 that he weighs sounds heavy, but in reality I think when he was really doing steroids they never published how much he really weighed. I'm guessing he was 240+ at that time. It sounds heavy, but muscle weighs more than fat and he was certainly packing some tight muscles.

#21 : August 24, 2007, 10:34:11 AM

He looks stone- cold sober in his booking photo???

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#22 : August 24, 2007, 10:35:47 AM

Before everyone hits the panic button, why don't we wait and gets the facts first.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#23 : August 24, 2007, 10:36:44 AM

Couldn't be worse timing.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#24 : August 24, 2007, 10:38:28 AM

Until this matter is resolved who will be the starter Saturday?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#25 : August 24, 2007, 10:39:12 AM

Before everyone hits the panic button, why don't we wait and gets the facts first.

Who is panicking?  Just having a discussion about a Buccs player that was arrested.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#26 : August 24, 2007, 10:40:29 AM

Paris Warren it is time for you to shine! :o

FartMan

Pro Bowler
#27 : August 24, 2007, 10:43:35 AM

That ain't good.  It would be one thing if he pulled over on the side of the road, but the newspaper made it sound like he was in traffic with the car in drive, passed out. 

Here's my theory,  based on Boston's past.

He was juiced up on some crazy supplement or GHB or some body enhancing pill that made him lose consciousness.  He probably mixed it with heavy lifting and dehydration.

Anything else doesn't make sense.  I've read before how Boston takes an ungodly  amount of supplements a day. 

Now, whether those supplements are legal or not is another story.

...he doesn't strike me though as a recreational drug user.

Snook

Hall of Famer
#28 : August 24, 2007, 10:44:01 AM

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#29 : August 24, 2007, 10:45:46 AM

So the law is you have to blow, inspite of 5th amendment right (WTF?) but now, not only do you have to blow but you have to submit to a blood test as well?  How does that crap jive with the constitution? 

Eff'n BS in this country.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BOSTON Arrested for DUI « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools