Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Analyze This! Boston's Field Sobreity Video..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 16

superbuc

Practice Squad
: August 24, 2007, 04:19:25 PM

http://tbo.com/video/xml/MGBMLUB3R5F.html

Let's try and stay on topic.

He walks the line at 3:20...once he gets started he takes a second to get his balance and walks down, turns, and walks back fine without losing his balance.  He does the one foot thing fine.  He looked fine to me.

Dominico

Starter

#1 : August 24, 2007, 04:27:59 PM

It would be awkward to be a Tampa police officer, and have to question a player, assuming the officer is a Bucs fan.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 24, 2007, 04:29:19 PM

It would be awkward to be a Tampa police officer, and have to question a player, assuming the officer is a Bucs fan.

The officer did a good job IMO.

LOL....if the due can't balance because his knees are screwed he has no place on the roster.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 24, 2007, 04:29:40 PM

Man, if his knees are that bad how is he the starting WR?

superbuc

Practice Squad
#4 : August 24, 2007, 04:30:40 PM

around 10 min. he touches his nose with his eyes closed multiple times no balance issues....he was fine.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 24, 2007, 04:33:24 PM

How can you now think dude is wasted on something? If his balance is that poor I'm Bill Clinton.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 24, 2007, 04:34:47 PM

he was fine.

If his stuff comes back clean he's a strange cat.

Huey Freeman

Starter

#7 : August 24, 2007, 04:39:04 PM

He seems perfectly fine....  

STRICK-9

Starter

#8 : August 24, 2007, 04:44:05 PM

well, when saying the alphabet he skipped d-f, p and v.....

at first I thought he was just agitated but after the finger-nose test and alphabet i don't know.....

i would have arrested him as well.

I don\'t believe in the Electric Chair...I believe in Electric Bleachers!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#9 : August 24, 2007, 04:47:00 PM

let's just say the video doesn't help him, not sure how anyone could say he wasn't acting a little off.....and the fact that he was sleeping in his car

superbuc

Practice Squad
#10 : August 24, 2007, 04:48:19 PM

well, when saying the alphabet he skipped d-f, p and v.....

at first I thought he was just agitated but after the finger-nose test and alphabet i don't know.....

i would have arrested him as well.

had volume turned down...missed it, I'm at work.  I'll listen later.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : August 24, 2007, 04:50:20 PM

If his stuff comes back clean he's a strange cat.

I don't know.   If he has anything wrong with his balance at all due to past surgeries, I can see why he wouldnt want to do some of that.   He didnt complain about the finger exercise or alphabet.   I thought he passed all those tests with flying colors.   The cop says "I think you are under the influence".   Give me a break.  Not from those tests, you don't think that buddy.   He did better on those tests than 50% of the population would have done sober.   The only way the cop could come to that conclusion is the fact that Boston was asleep at the wheel at an intersection.   A easy assumption to make, but I think this was all going overboard.   How was he presenting any danger to society?   Don't the police have more important things to worry about than this?     The police did the same thing to my friend's mother once when she fell asleep at the wheel at an intersection after working a 12 hour night shift at the hospital as a nurse.   Arrested her for being under the influence even though she passed all the tests.   And that woman is such a sweet woman, I guarantee she's never even tasted a beer in her life let alone been under the influence of alchohol or some other substance.   I'm not saying Boston is that holy, but I see nothing wrong with the guy.   To arrest him seems unjust to me.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#12 : August 24, 2007, 04:52:40 PM

video no video, it will all come down to his piss test ... The question is when do they expect the results of the test?  Didn't Tank Johnson's take like 2 weeks or something crazy like that?

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 24, 2007, 04:53:12 PM

You make a good case Java but if his balance is that bad how is he playing professional football? I want to think he's clean and expect it but dude was acting a little strange, IMO.

bucs1

Practice Squad
#14 : August 24, 2007, 04:53:18 PM

I don't know what he did wrong to get arrested.  He looked fine to me.  I think that he had a little bit of an attitude problem though.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Analyze This! Boston's Field Sobreity Video..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools