Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Analyze This! Boston's Field Sobreity Video..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 16

Huey Freeman

Starter

#15 : August 24, 2007, 04:56:21 PM

He said the alphabet perfectly fine....  Turn it up.  His voice dipped slightly on the video, so it is hard to hear if you don't have headphones on or if you don't have your volume loud.  Seems like much ado about nothing.   I guess we will all see when his tests come back.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#16 : August 24, 2007, 05:01:48 PM

well, when saying the alphabet he skipped d-f, p and v.....

at first I thought he was just agitated but after the finger-nose test and alphabet i don't know.....

i would have arrested him as well.

Wow? He did say those letters, he said them at a lower tone. But I heard D, E, F, P, and V when I listened to it. He wasn't cooperating very well, but he was and that is what counts.

Sin City Buc

Second String

#17 : August 24, 2007, 04:56:44 PM

Did anyone notice how many police cars pulled in as they were doing the test. Must have been at least 5-6 not counting the ones that were already there. Ridiculous! I think he passed the alphabet test fine. It sounded as though he might have missed a few letters but I think it was because he turned his head and we just couldn't hear those letters.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 24, 2007, 04:57:25 PM

I love how the tests are designed to make you dizzy and off balance. What a crock. When you need to do that many tests on someone to determine their sobriety then clearly you want that person to be impaired. I could walk into any highschool or college party and pickout who is hammered just by talking to them for a minute or two. Boston was speaking fine, wasn't slurring his words together or mumbling, he looked fine. If ANY human stands with their feet together, tilts their head back and closes their eyes, especially for 30 seconds, they are going to get dizzy. Same thing with walking the line, walking foot in front of foot is an unnatural way to walk, which is obviously why we walk with our feet shoulder width apart. Once you bring your feet in and try to walk in the manner these tests call for of course you are going to look off balance, it's NATURAL.

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 24, 2007, 04:58:30 PM

i with him.  i hate rinky dink law stuff.  it's humililating. let the dude go home. don't they have more to do catchy father rapers?

superbuc

Practice Squad
#20 : August 24, 2007, 05:02:14 PM

Did anyone notice how many police cars pulled in as they were doing the test. Must have been at least 5-6 not counting the ones that were already there. Ridiculous! I think he passed the alphabet test fine. It sounded as though he might have missed a few letters but I think it was because he turned his head and we just couldn't hear those letters.

Did you hear him ask the cop if he knows what proprioception is?!  I don't care who you are, that's funny right thar'.

#21 : August 24, 2007, 05:05:27 PM

dirty *** cops

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#22 : August 24, 2007, 05:08:05 PM

They were asking for his autograph.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#23 : August 24, 2007, 05:08:57 PM

Did you hear him ask the cop if he knows what proprioception is?!  I don't care who you are, that's funny right thar'.

That was pretty funny. The super man pose he did to show he was sober was also hilarious.

Boston: Someone isn't going to be able to do that (does superman pose), all coordinated like that

Hilarious.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer

#24 : August 24, 2007, 05:10:48 PM

He wasn't ok on the line and leg lift tests. Yes, he walked the line heel to toe and didn't fall over, but cop also look a lot at how you are balancing. Boston used his arms a lot and swayed to keep his balance. With that being said, he does have 2 bad knees and it is an unnatural movement, but he still looked to me like his balance was off.

Hopefully the urine/blood test comes back negative and we can all just call him a weirdo. I thought the superman thing he did after the leg lift was funny.

Green Right Slot, Albacore 3 Y Quesadilla

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#25 : August 24, 2007, 05:11:35 PM

They IMO had to arrest him after finding him asleep like that.  I know some won't agree, but the bigger mistake would be if they just let him go and he WAS impaired and putting lives in danger. 

Its simple - if his test comes back clean, he's not guilty and nothing will happen and we all forget it even happened  - if its postive, he's guilty and he'll pay the consequences and will have nobody to blame but him self.

bucs63

Starter

#26 : August 24, 2007, 05:13:34 PM

Proprioception! Maybe he got something out of Simms locker...

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#27 : August 24, 2007, 05:13:43 PM

First, he's already making excuses when he walks up to the line and he's trying to avoid the line test. That's not a good sign . He's not following instructions and he's got his hands out. He's standing on one foot wobbling and the cop obvious did the same thing w/o a slight wobble. He's srota slow the nose and he misses several times from what I'm seeing.

Watching a pro football player say he can't walk a line or stand on one foot doesn't give me a lot of faith. He's agitated and evasive. "I'll do whatever you want."...until he argues about doing something.

Boy is the cop uncomfortable doing this gig.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

STRICK-9

Starter

#28 : August 24, 2007, 05:14:36 PM

$$
well, when saying the alphabet he skipped d-f, p and v.....

at first I thought he was just agitated but after the finger-nose test and alphabet i don't know.....

i would have arrested him as well.

Wow? He did say those letters, he said them at a lower tone. But I heard D, E, F, P, and V when I listened to it. He wasn't cooperating very well, but he was and that is what counts.

Thanks for correcting me....guess I couldn't hear those on my computer.......

And GRUDEN'S CORNER:  They were called to the scene, it wasn't like they were profiling him.  And just so some of you know, when he did the walk the line test, he was deducted points for looking down (aiding himself) and an improper turn, which goes into the presumptive scale.  I also think he missed the tip of his nose and hit his bridge a couple of times.  

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of Boston's and hope he comes back clean......but right now I wouldn't put the farm on it.  

I don\'t believe in the Electric Chair...I believe in Electric Bleachers!

superbuc

Practice Squad
#29 : August 24, 2007, 05:15:33 PM

They IMO had to arrest him after finding him asleep like that. I know some won't agree, but the bigger mistake would be if they just let him go and he WAS impaired and putting lives in danger.

Its simple - if his test comes back clean, he's not guilty and nothing will happen and we all forget it even happened - if its postive, he's guilty and he'll pay the consequences and will have nobody to blame but him self.

I DO agree with arresting him after finding him asleep at the wheel with the engine running.  From the video I don't think he was impaired. He should have been less combative, though.  You're right, the urine test will tell us and hopefully it's nothing.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Analyze This! Boston's Field Sobreity Video..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools