Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Stuck at work! How was Anthony Davis « previous next »
Page: 1

Wilson

Practice Squad

: August 25, 2007, 10:39:30 PM

I'm curious as to how Anthony Davis showed tonight at LG.  Give me some comparisions to Sears and whom you think is better at this point.

vladin

Starter

#1 : August 25, 2007, 11:13:04 PM

He didn't stand out good or bad to me when I was watching.  The o-line overall didn't do too bad in my opinion.  Penn stood out to me.  I am really pulling for Penn to make the team.  When he saw Garcia was scrambling out, he just flat out pancacked his man and then jumped on top of him, all 305 lbs. 

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 25, 2007, 11:20:24 PM

AD had a quiet night.  In other words that is a good but it seems Sears may have a slight edge over AD when he returns. 

In my honest opinion AD due to his experience is better than Sears at this point.  But Sears ceiling is much greater.  I think that is why I have a strong feeling that Sears will be the starter at LG.

SepeBucs

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 25, 2007, 11:24:44 PM

Even if Sears is slightly better I don't think right now he is hugely better. The fact that they are both playing well at LG is good as it means they can let Sears have more time to heal up proper like and not rush him back.

Which response do we get this time? Butthurt? Needs medical treatment? Or the all time favorite, \"Drama Queen\"

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 26, 2007, 10:18:58 AM

Even if Sears is slightly better I don't think right now he is hugely better. The fact that they are both playing well at LG is good as it means they can let Sears have more time to heal up proper like and not rush him back.

Im sorry I just cant make sense of that
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Stuck at work! How was Anthony Davis « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools