Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tampa's Fittest Female « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

: August 25, 2007, 11:59:03 PM

Melissa Pittman

http://forums.pewterkrew.com/viewtopic.php?p=15526#15526

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#1 : August 26, 2007, 12:00:19 AM

Garcia's wife would have to be considered ABuccs. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#2 : August 26, 2007, 12:02:10 AM

Considered for what? Did you not see the trophy at her feet? She "is" Tampa's Fittest Female.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 26, 2007, 12:02:37 AM

That's all you get for winning that contest, that puny little trophy? And why isn't she showing off the pipes? If you're Pittman's wife, you've got to give people a look at the gun show.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 26, 2007, 12:07:05 AM

It's amazing how a woman with breasts that large can be so fit.   Very hot.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#5 : August 26, 2007, 12:09:27 AM

It's amazing how a woman with breasts that large can be so fit. Very hot.

so are you saying you would ram her with your hummer?

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#6 : August 26, 2007, 12:11:27 AM

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 26, 2007, 12:15:00 AM

Holy cow check out that rock on her finger! That thing could blind the astronauts on the space shuttle. That likely cost more than I make in a year.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#8 : August 26, 2007, 12:23:56 AM

Considered for what? Did you not see the trophy at her feet? She "is" Tampa's Fittest Female.

Nope did not not see the trophy - did not see her eyes either - and Garcia's wife must not have met the residency requirements - yet.

Damn it, had to check it out two more times to find the trophy - and yes - she has eyes.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#9 : August 26, 2007, 12:26:58 AM

I'd like to see her pose for playboy as well so we can do a real comparison between her and Garcia's wife.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#10 : August 26, 2007, 12:28:55 AM

I don't know about the playboy shoot java, but if someone has to do an inspection to make a call I am available. 

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : August 26, 2007, 12:34:24 AM

I don't know about the playboy shoot java, but if someone has to do an inspection to make a call I am available.

If that happened, you better watch your back.   A hummer might be headed your way real quick.   I doubt you'd be run over by the hummer, but I have a feeling a muscular guy with a superman tattoo might step out of it and lay an ass whippin'.   

I'd prefer to look at a playboy.   Safer.   

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#12 : August 26, 2007, 12:49:13 AM

If that happened, you better watch your back.   A hummer might be headed your way real quick. I doubt you'd be run over by the hummer, but I have a feeling a muscular guy with a superman tattoo might step out of it and lay an butt whippin'.

I'd prefer to look at a playboy. Safer.

I was thinking you could take Mike and Jeff out for dinner or something - and I really don't like hummers vehicle so I will be staying away... LOL

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 26, 2007, 01:18:20 AM

I was thinking you could take Mike and Jeff out for dinner or something

What we could do is open a Smoothy King and ask them to help with the Grand Opening.   Then make our move.

Moosedrool

Starter

#14 : August 26, 2007, 02:06:13 AM

I think she might have a 'package'

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tampa's Fittest Female « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools