Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lorenzo Booker « previous next »
Page: 1 2

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 27, 2007, 04:28:09 PM

IMO, Booker is underrated. I would not have drafted him, however.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 27, 2007, 04:36:00 PM

I'd rather have Darby than Booker.

buckit

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 28, 2007, 11:57:57 AM

I watched Booker very carefully last two years. He's a bruiser and he like to hurt people. I love him. Wish we had him. He is a playmaker.
A bruiser? LOL. He's ALL finesse.

I was thinking the same thing.  He's less of a brusier than Caddy...

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

#18 : August 28, 2007, 05:01:19 PM

Im with you Buck, but Ronnie Brown? Even if Booker had a line to run behind and a competent passing game to help him out at FSU and he live dup to his potential in college I still dont think he wouldve been the NFL prospect Brown is. I think Booker is capable of almost being the next Warrick Dunn, but he was so inconsistent in college along with the rest of FSUs offense that Im not so sure I would say that.

IMO Booker is a better football player than Leon Washington, and will have a better career depending on how good his team is aorund him

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 28, 2007, 05:43:00 PM

Im with you Buck, but Ronnie Brown? Even if Booker had a line to run behind and a competent passing game to help him out at FSU and he live dup to his potential in college I still dont think he wouldve been the NFL prospect Brown is. I think Booker is capable of almost being the next Warrick Dunn, but he was so inconsistent in college along with the rest of FSUs offense that Im not so sure I would say that.

IMO Booker is a better football player than Leon Washington, and will have a better career depending on how good his team is aorund him
Washington was a lot tougher. As a Gator fan I always respected him. I never respected Booker.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lorenzo Booker « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools