Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Paris Warren « previous next »
Page: 1 2

DeadmenTNT

Starter
#15 : August 27, 2007, 12:28:10 PM

Paris is one of those guys, like Hilliard, like McCardell, that have all the tools except size and speed. They just make plays. More importantly, they make plays when you really have to have a play. Paris has done it in the regular season, given his limited opportunities. This is the kind of guy you want on your team, IMO.

Doctor StrangeJosh or How I Stopped Caring About Completion Pct and Learned to Love the Bomb - J C DeLatorre

buckit

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 27, 2007, 12:31:58 PM

I know someone said MC was a lock to make the team.  If that's the case, that's piss poor coaching/management.  No player should EVER be a lock to make the team, especially one as questionable as MC.  Yes Warren has only shined in the pre-season, but that's more than you can say for Clayton.  

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#17 : August 27, 2007, 05:13:47 PM

He's showing heart. We need more of that.

In Verner We Trust

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#18 : August 27, 2007, 05:47:01 PM

I would keep him over Clayton.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#19 : August 27, 2007, 06:11:35 PM

Warren is showing he can consistently generate seperation.  Other than Galloway I can not say the same thing for the other WR's.

So basically Paris warren is Keenan McCardell (discount version) but younger.

#20 : August 27, 2007, 06:13:21 PM

The Jazz Man seems to be coming into his own. He's looked good in the preseason and topped it off w/ that sweet grab in the back of the end zone the other night. I expect him to make the final roster. It would be easy to make a case for Warren over Clayton.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Paris Warren « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools