Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How about the new board now? « previous next »
Page: 1

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
: November 07, 2006, 12:19:48 AM

I like it better.

I am used to it, the kinks are gone.

I wonder if the Bucs offense will have the same result next week?  Okay.  Next year?

I like the new board better. 

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#1 : November 07, 2006, 01:02:02 AM

It's not bad but it smells of stupidity.

I like the quick reply...I use it almost all the time now. I think I am just getting burnt out a bit from this though. I used to love the debate and now it is more like there is no debate. Sure, most of the good posters are still here but they either don't post as much anymore or their posts get buried under piles of garbage. It makes me wish we could go back in a way but whatever, life goes on.

Max Power

Starter

#2 : November 07, 2006, 01:04:36 AM

There should be a border that separates the name/avatar area from the post as well as some small border area (a short line in the middle of the page would do) that indicates where the post ends and the sig begins. Also0 I can't find anything in the control panel that disables the red "new" message next to new posts. I dont know why but I find that new message aggravating.

quezilla

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 07, 2006, 09:05:19 AM

Other than the junky smiley's I like it.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 07, 2006, 09:05:44 AM

Other than the junky smiley's I like it.

god those smileys stink.

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

#5 : November 07, 2006, 08:04:38 AM

What I like is my Sigfreid and Roy pic...sweet

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 07, 2006, 08:51:15 AM

It's not bad but it smells of stupidity.

I like the quick reply...I use it almost all the time now. I think I am just getting burnt out a bit from this though. I used to love the debate and now it is more like there is no debate. Sure, most of the good posters are still here but they either don't post as much anymore or their posts get buried under piles of garbage. It makes me wish we could go back in a way but whatever, life goes on.

It does seem like the board has been filled with some idiots. I don't care if you have a different opinion but some of this garbage should be sent to the bucs.com MB.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#7 : November 07, 2006, 09:03:53 AM

New board is great, like the new features, tired of the old crap

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#8 : November 08, 2006, 12:47:05 AM

SR/JF actually said they were going to add better smileys. Funny how that's so important. ;)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 08, 2006, 12:49:28 AM

SR/JF actually said they were going to add better smileys. Funny how that's so important. ;)
Thats right.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#10 : November 08, 2006, 01:16:18 AM

Sigfried and Roy are a couple of bad asses.    I wouldn't be surprised if they became the NFL spokesmen.    When most people think of the NFL, the first thing that comes to mind is Sigfried and Roy.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#11 : November 08, 2006, 01:19:06 AM

Sigfried and Roy are a couple of bad asses. I wouldn't be surprised if they became the NFL spokesmen. When most people think of the NFL, the first thing that comes to mind is Sigfried and Roy.
ROTFLMAO!!

Whatever dude...but I dig the sarcasm.  I hope.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#12 : November 08, 2006, 02:13:40 AM

I think sigfried & Roy's favorite team is the Bengals. :D
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: How about the new board now? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools