Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PFT.com has us @ #18 « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 28, 2007, 12:43:05 PM

Actually I think if either side of the ball shows up then having a normal, average, year from the other side is alll that will be needed.

Incomparable sig by Incognito

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#31 : August 28, 2007, 02:02:42 PM

Garcia will have to have a career type season, Cadillac needs to play like he did in Sept/Oct 2005, Clayton needs to break out of his sophomore slump, the OL needs to do its job, and finally the defense needs to show up -

If all this happens, the Bucs will contend for a division title again.

Just having an NFL caliber qb and maybe a decent back up puts this team far ahead of last year.  When you stink at qb - well you have little to no chance.  Getting to average at the qb position is enabling for the entire offense, a burden off of the d - BB - deja vu is setting in. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

T

Hall of Famer

#32 : August 28, 2007, 02:31:45 PM

Pretty fair ranking. I don't see anymore than 7 wins with this team though.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#33 : August 28, 2007, 02:35:18 PM

By the way - I don't think anymore of a preseason ranking of 18 than I think of 32nd or 1st. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PFT.com has us @ #18 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools