Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Watching the Vick footage right now..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 27, 2007, 04:04:22 PM

What I heard was "I'm sorry I got caught"  and I really want to make millions playing football again. I think the majority of the educated people who listenedsaw his news conference saw right through it. I may go to straight to he11, but I burst out laughing when he said he found Jesus. I hope he never plays another down in the NFL because he truly is not remourseful.   

Yeah, he definitely should have waited on that found Jesus card. I don't believe for one second he was even looking. At least given himself some time to actually look.  Not to mention, I'm not totally sure what people are pissed about is so Jesus related.

Too bad he didn't find Jesus in Virginia way back in the day.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#31 : August 27, 2007, 07:26:07 PM

Vick played the "Jesus card" too quick...

You arn't supposed to say that you "found Jesus" until you are in prison for awhile... not while negotiating a plea deal.

spartan

Hall of Famer
#32 : August 27, 2007, 10:24:30 PM

As I said in the other similar thread, people find Jesus and a bunch of other things when they are neck deep in dog poo. I also thought he sounded pretty sincere but am skeptical about the 'Jesus' thing. But its the actions not the words that count so I am willing to take a wait and see approach. if he backs up his words with deeds, then we will see if he has found Jesus or not and can then make an informed decision.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Watching the Vick footage right now..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools