Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rotation at WR2? « previous next »
Page: 1

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

: August 27, 2007, 06:16:36 PM

This is not encouraging

http://rotoworld.com/content/Home_NFL.aspx

Ike Hilliard-WR-Buccaneers Aug. 27 - 6:15 pm et

Bucs coach Jon Gruden says he's considering using a rotation at flanker for the first few games of the season.

Ike Hilliard may have as good a chance to start as anyone because of his tenure with the club. Maurice Stovall, Michael Clayton, and David Boston could also be worked in. This would crush any individual fantasy value.
Source: Tampa Tribune
Related: David Boston, Michael Clayton, Maurice Stovall 

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 27, 2007, 06:19:05 PM

I took Joey Galloway in my draft :P

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 27, 2007, 06:31:18 PM

If you watched our WR2 play it wasn't encouraging.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 27, 2007, 07:02:01 PM

I hear ya.  I was just hoping Stovall would step up and make this an easy decision.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 27, 2007, 07:03:16 PM

I hear ya.  I was just hoping Stovall would step up and make this an easy decision.

The off-season reports were just brimming with good news about him but when he hit the field wow that all just went away. I didn't figure Clayton could pull out of his death spiral but Stovall was my hope for a breakthrough guy.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

#5 : August 27, 2007, 11:40:11 PM

Gruden is constantly rotating th wrs anyway. Its amazing they get any sort of continuity.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Rotation at WR2? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools