Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Should We Be Cautious About Harrington? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 28, 2007, 03:23:22 PM

I think the Falcons will suprise many people starting out like 3-1.  However, I think the Joey Harrington experiement will come crashing down and the Falcons will end up like 6-10, last place in the NFC South. 

I do think the Falcons will split with the Bucs.  And, I'm on the side of the Buc Fans, that thinks the Bucs will get anywhere between 9 to 11 wins this season.  The Bucs will win some games they aren't supposed to and will lose games against teams they should beat. 

The Bucs will start out around 2-3, possibly 3-2.

I think they can beat the Seahawks, Rams, and Panthers.  I don't think the Saints are unbeatable, but I feel that they may drop one to them and the Colts, maybe the Panthers.

They then have 4 very winnable games against the Titans, Jags, Cardinals at home, with the Lions on the road.  So even if the Bucs start out with a losing record, I think they can win at leat 3 out of the 4 games there, easily, if not all 4.

You then Atlanta, New Orleans, Houston on the road, with Washington at home.  I think they should be able to win 3 out of the 4 games there, at least split 2-2.

They then finish up with Atlanta and Carolina at home, with 49ers on the road.  I'd expect them to win atleast 2 out those 3 games...

So I'd say the Bucs finish up anywhere from 9-7 to 12-4.  Probably somewhere in the middle like 10-6 would be suffice.

I know this has nothing to do with the thread, but I'm just saying, the Bucs could and probably will lose to the Falcons at least once this year.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Should We Be Cautious About Harrington? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools