Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Shake up the Oline please « previous next »
Page: 1

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

: November 07, 2006, 07:38:31 PM

It seems obvious to everyone that this o line just isnt getting it done. Please start DB at LG and move Mahan to OC.   

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#1 : November 07, 2006, 07:39:22 PM

Buenning is injured....

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#2 : November 07, 2006, 07:44:04 PM

He cant be that injured if he isnt on the injury report and was suited up for the last game

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 07, 2006, 07:45:00 PM

He cant be that injured if he isnt on the injury report and was suited up for the last game

Yes he can.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 07, 2006, 07:45:46 PM

With the guys the Bucs have I dont think it would make much difference

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

#5 : November 07, 2006, 08:27:39 PM

straight from Gruden's press conference:

“We feel like Dan still has some lingering effects from his preseason injury in his ankle. You can vividly see it on the practice tape. Until that injury resolves itself, we’re going with Mahan because he’s a pretty good player and he’s injury-free.”

though I think he cringed a bit when he called Mahan a good player

gone

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 07, 2006, 08:45:24 PM

straight from Gruden's press conference:

“We feel like Dan still has some lingering effects from his preseason injury in his ankle. You can vividly see it on the practice tape. Until that injury resolves itself, we’re going with Mahan because he’s a pretty good player and he’s injury-free.”

though I think he cringed a bit when he called Mahan a good player
Yeah, and he looked like he was gonna vomit when he had to say Mahan was a "pretty good player".  Beunning is Definitely injured.

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#7 : November 07, 2006, 09:41:43 PM

lets hope  he is finally healed for mon night
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Shake up the Oline please « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools