Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: nice job drafting over the last few years. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 16

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

: September 01, 2007, 08:42:07 PM

So Zemaitis cant even make the team, we wasted a 5th on Jenkins when Anderson was still available, Michael Clayton, Chris Colmer, the list goes on...

We;'ve been one of the worst teams in the draft the last few years, and thats why we will spend another season in the cellar of the NFC South.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

Chucky4mayor

Starter

#1 : September 01, 2007, 08:46:00 PM

Our top 7 draft picks this year made the team.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 01, 2007, 08:55:59 PM

yea but at least we aren't as bad as Arizona or the Titans

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

#3 : September 01, 2007, 08:58:40 PM

Our drafts have been worse than Arizona. In Leinart, Boldin and Fitz, they have young talent to build around.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 01, 2007, 09:02:02 PM

Our drafts have been worse than Arizona. In Leinart, Boldin and Fitz, they have young talent to build around.

I was gonna say, how can you compare us to AZ?  I would love to have a young franchise QB to build around, a high profile LT, and 2 probowlers at WR.  What did we get?  An underachieving fragile RB, a worthless lazy WR, and a solid OG.  Yeah, we really outdid AZ...

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 01, 2007, 09:02:49 PM

Yea but they also missed BIG time in Antrel Rolle, Bryant Johnson,Wendell Bryant, and Calvin Pace.

I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#6 : September 01, 2007, 09:05:44 PM

Yea but they also missed BIG time in Antrel Rolle, Bryant Johnson,Wendell Bryant, and Calvin Pace.
and who have we actually hit on?

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 01, 2007, 09:09:33 PM

To early to tell as we've had limited draft picks.

#8 : September 01, 2007, 09:10:49 PM

if they missed BIG time with Johnson than what did we do with Clayton?

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 01, 2007, 09:12:51 PM

Their both in the same boat, #3 WRs on their team. But hey, they had more opportunties to better than we did.

#10 : September 01, 2007, 09:15:24 PM

C'mon man... stop with the excuses. Limited picks have NOTHING to do with the bust that is Clayton. I hope i'm not saying the same for Carnell next year.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 01, 2007, 09:18:16 PM

C'mon man... stop with the excuses. Limited picks have NOTHING to do with the bust that is Clayton. I hope i'm not saying the same for Carnell next year.
Alright we missed on Clayton. Cadillac after this year we should know what we got, with Joseph its to early but he looks like a future top 5 guard in the next few years.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 01, 2007, 09:18:32 PM

Our track record speaks for itself, kind of like our record since the SB...

#13 : September 01, 2007, 09:22:33 PM

Our track record under GruAllen sux though i will admit that other than Gaines, i like the pickups this year. I think Sears, Sabby, Black  and Jackson will be productive down the road.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 01, 2007, 09:23:59 PM

to be honest, the one that really just baffles me is Jenkins.  I mean, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE on this board knew right away that was such a stupid pick.  Why the hell did they do that?  If we had Mark Anderson right now, we probably are able to address a different position than DE, with Adams in R1 this year.  Not that Anderson will turn out to be the player that Adams is, but hes solid and we could have improved our team in other areas.  That was such a terrible pick.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: nice job drafting over the last few years. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools