Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: nice job drafting over the last few years. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 16

BucsRule80

Starter

#15 : September 01, 2007, 09:43:30 PM

HAHA, man you are comparing the Bucs picks to the Cardinals? Of course they are going to have better picks than we do. They have had top 10 picks almost every year they have been in the NFL.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#16 : September 01, 2007, 09:46:22 PM

I think the Bucs have been using a dart board to make their draft picks the last few years...not many bulleye's....

[banghead]

BucsRule80

Starter

#17 : September 01, 2007, 09:47:55 PM

and thats why we will spend another season in the cellar of the NFC South.
No way in hell we will finish last in the NFC South this year. Mark my words.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 01, 2007, 09:49:03 PM

Our track record speaks for itself, kind of like our record since the SB...

Yep.   >:(  

This is a cellar dweller franchise right now, and the talent level of the roster needs some great drafts to turn this around.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 01, 2007, 09:50:38 PM

and thats why we will spend another season in the cellar of the NFC South.
No way in hell we will finish last in the NFC South this year. Mark my words.

With the problems in Atlanta that is a possibility but I guarantee we will be drafting in the top 15 again....mark my words.

#20 : September 01, 2007, 09:50:50 PM

Agree BucsRule.  We won't win the division in all liklihood, but I seriously doubt we finish in the cellar.

#21 : September 01, 2007, 09:52:16 PM

Aw hell, why don't we just say screw the freaking season and give up now.

Some of you are pathetic.....and you want others to view you as fans?  You gotta be crappin me.

Go root for another team and take your pity parties with you.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 01, 2007, 09:53:56 PM

to be honest, the one that really just baffles me is Jenkins.  I mean, everyone, and I mean EVERYONE on this board knew right away that was such a stupid pick.  Why the hell did they do that?  If we had Mark Anderson right now, we probably are able to address a different position than DE, with Adams in R1 this year.  Not that Anderson will turn out to be the player that Adams is, but hes solid and we could have improved our team in other areas.  That was such a terrible pick.
With Tommie Harris presence inside, I'd bet my left testicle that any DE would have did preety good.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 01, 2007, 09:55:43 PM

This guy sure knows how to put a TEAM together when he has the resources.

Evidence?

Superbowl:

Maybe you missed it?

Incomparable sig by Incognito

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#24 : September 01, 2007, 09:56:42 PM

Aw hell, why don't we just say screw the freaking season and give up now.

Some of you are pathetic.....and you want others to view you as fans? You gotta be crappin me.

Go root for another team and take your pity parties with you.

Nothing up with questioning the managerial decisions being made by the FO and coaching staff.  The on-filed record is poor and the drafting is sub-par.  People at the top of organizations get paid big $$$ and every decision should be scrutinized.  

skip

Starter

#25 : September 01, 2007, 09:57:40 PM

Good drafts are determined from not just the first couple rounds, but what talent you can find in later rounds. Allen & Gruden have done poorly in my opinion. Time will tell about this draft class.

#26 : September 01, 2007, 09:58:16 PM

Oh no Buckeye....didn't you hear??  This was Dungy's team that won the SB...the same Dungy team that Dungy himself couldn't win a SB with.  The same Dungy team that went 2 years without scoring a TD in the postseason.

UFBucgator

Practice Squad

#27 : September 01, 2007, 10:00:11 PM

The Super Bowl was incredible.  But he didn't quite put that team together.  He is starting to look like a one hit wonder.  But a hell of a hit.

#28 : September 01, 2007, 10:00:47 PM

mjs

I am down with some constructive criticism, but this forum is beyond that.  Half of you people have no freaking clue what "losing" is about.  I'd bet the majority of people here were not around in the dark days (83-94).  You folks don't know what a "crappy team" really is.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#29 : September 01, 2007, 10:02:33 PM

Oh no Buckeye....didn't you hear??  This was Dungy's team that won the SB...the same Dungy team that Dungy himself couldn't win a SB with.  The same Dungy team that went 2 years without scoring a TD in the postseason.

Gruden made some nice additions in FA his first year, and coach the team perfectly all the way to the SB, so one doubts that.  

Would he have sniffed the SB in Tampa without the defense he inherited or Monty?   Has the team improved year on year since his arrival?

The SB is a longtime ago now and it should have zero bearings on judging the managements performance last year, or next year.  

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: nice job drafting over the last few years. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools