Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: T-Jax to start at FS « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

wolfet

Pro Bowler
: September 04, 2007, 02:11:03 AM

As originally posted by Capt Morgan, Ryan Nece devulged on Sirius NFL radio that Tanard Jackson is starting over Will Allen at FS.  As PR reported earlier, he said P Chuk is still pretty banged up.

By the way- If you don't have Sirius, the 12.99 per month is worth it for the NFL station alone.  I have had it for about 2 weeks and listen non-stop while I am on my long commutes.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 04, 2007, 03:50:50 AM

Sounds like a step in the right direction. TJ, Piscitelli, Adams, Sears ... could be a really nice draft class.

In Verner We Trust

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 04, 2007, 04:38:44 AM

I got XM....still waiting on the merger.  I don't care about MLB or nascar so please merge soon.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 04, 2007, 07:45:02 AM

the 12.99 per month is worth it for the NFL station alone.

NO, it's worth it alone for Stern, everything else is gravy.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 04, 2007, 07:45:52 AM

I don't like haivng a rookie back there on the road against a good offensive football team. He better bring his game

BucsRule80

Starter

#5 : September 04, 2007, 07:48:24 AM

Wow, that will be 3 rookies starting on opening day. I hope they all pick up their game and show us they should be starting. Looks like a good draft class.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#6 : September 04, 2007, 08:14:34 AM

Wow, that will be 3 rookies starting on opening day. I hope they all pick up their game and show us they should be starting. Looks like a good draft class.

Gaines Adams, Tanard Jackson, and who? Sabby?

Nevermind - Arron Sears. My bad.

replica

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 04, 2007, 09:35:46 AM

All these rookies=no playoffs in my opinion.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 04, 2007, 09:51:24 AM

I'd have to agree there, man Allen must have sucked if TJ beat him out.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 04, 2007, 09:58:22 AM

This isn't a play off team with or without the rookies.  Even if they did manage to back door it into the playoffs they aren't good enough to win in the play offs.

However if they can compete this season with a bunch of rookies and young players stepping up the future will start to look a lot brighter.  If we have a solid core of young players gelling together by season's end I think Gruden keeps his job even with a 7:9 record.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 04, 2007, 10:05:02 AM

Rookies aren't a huge liability at OG and DE. Those spots I expect production early because they are comparatively "easy" spots mentally. FS might be a tougher transition so that would be the roughest spot for the 3 of them.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 04, 2007, 10:06:37 AM

Wait I thought it was bad coaching and not that Allen and Phillips suck? I thought Raheem Morris was going to fix them.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#12 : September 04, 2007, 10:10:42 AM

I don't like haivng a rookie back there on the road against a good offensive football team. He better bring his game

Another rookie that better bring his game is Gaines Adams. He's only going up against the best LT in all of football.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 04, 2007, 10:12:47 AM

Wait I thought it was bad coaching and not that Allen and Phillips suck? I thought Raheem Morris was going to fix them.

Allen has not sucked this off season.  And Jackson is a 4th round pick starting at safety.  Either way you slice it when you have a day two pick starting at safety that is called good coaching. 

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 04, 2007, 10:16:57 AM

Another rookie that better bring his game is Gaines Adams. He's only going up against the best LT in all of football.

I can't wait to see Gaines on Sunday, it's going to be a great test.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: T-Jax to start at FS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools