Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: King On Grads « previous next »
Page: 1

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
: October 07, 2006, 01:01:13 AM

He adde this in his Fantasy section:
"3. Pick up Bruce Gradkowski, and do it now. You won't be able to get the Tampa quarterback after Sunday, and he might be a nice little trading chip for you after he throws for 272 yards at New Orleans on Sunday."

seems to like him

And for what reason?

Is he aware of what is going on in Tampa?  He sounds like a total .

Lets see, rookie RT, Mahan is a weakling, Wade gets blown up, Buenning is allright, and Davis is "meh".  And toss in a rook, and no run game, in the Superdome, against a nasty defense, and TWO beast running backs, and a nice little QB...Yeah. 

"I'll trade you blah blah for Gradkowski!"

Whatever.

I want the man to suceed, but I am not a fool, either.  This King guy sounds like he is though.

gone

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 07, 2006, 12:48:34 AM

Tampa Bay (0-3) at New Orleans (3-1)
I will bet you a venti latte that Bruce Gradkowski, the Toledo Rockets rookie starting his first NFL game, will acquit himself very well on Sunday. Just not well enough.
New Orleans 20, Tampa Bay 17

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 07, 2006, 12:53:23 AM

Tampa Bay (0-3) at New Orleans (3-1)
I will bet you a venti latte that Bruce Gradkowski, the Toledo Rockets rookie starting his first NFL game, will acquit himself very well on Sunday. Just not well enough.
New Orleans 20, Tampa Bay 17

Another Venti Latte reference?

OBF, where are you man?

Looks like he is in the business of losing money when he gambles... ::)

gone

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 07, 2006, 12:54:11 AM

He adde this in his Fantasy section:
"3. Pick up Bruce Gradkowski, and do it now. You won't be able to get the Tampa quarterback after Sunday, and he might be a nice little trading chip for you after he throws for 272 yards at New Orleans on Sunday."

seems to like him

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 07, 2006, 01:37:02 AM

Sweet, he thinks we will score 17 points! Well maybe if the defense puts up 7.  Wait this isn't 2002... that won't happen. That said I think the Bucs win and Brooks gives Bush a nice hit to the chin strap and welcomes him to the NFL properly. Duece is the threat and will probably run for 100 plus.

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#5 : October 07, 2006, 03:13:03 AM

Grads throwing for 272 yards?  Christ, if we don't commit to the run FINALLY on Sunday, we'll get stomped. 

Since historically our D seems to rally best when we're under pressure, if the offense scores 17 or better and doesn't turn over the ball every two seconds, I think we have a chance. 

I can always spike my Kool-Aid with some good vodka!  ;)

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 07, 2006, 08:13:17 AM

If Gradkowski throws for 272 I'll run naked down Dale Mabry

gone

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 08, 2006, 10:52:06 PM

And for what reason?

Is he aware of what is going on in Tampa?  He sounds like a total .

Lets see, rookie RT, Mahan is a weakling, Wade gets blown up, Buenning is allright, and Davis is "meh".  And toss in a rook, and no run game, in the Superdome, against a nasty defense, and TWO beast running backs, and a nice little QB...Yeah. 

"I'll trade you blah blah for Gradkowski!"

Whatever.

I want the man to suceed, but I am not a fool, either.  This King guy sounds like he is though.

Couldn't resist Boid :P

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#8 : October 08, 2006, 10:57:33 PM

If Gradkowski throws for 272 I'll run naked down Dale Mabry

Thank God Galloway dropped that pass otherwise Dale Mabry would have been shut down for contamination.

heeheeheeheee

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#9 : October 08, 2006, 11:36:29 PM

Yikes! :o :o
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: King On Grads « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools