Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Two and a Half Men « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

: September 06, 2007, 12:00:50 PM

I'm sure I'm way behind the times.   But they just recently started showing this TV show out here in Indonesia.   This show is friggin hilarious!    I don't know why I hadn't heard about it before.    Funniest show i've seen since Seinfeld (in my opinion).

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 06, 2007, 12:03:27 PM

I think they celebrated a milestone recently....100th episode maybe?

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#2 : September 06, 2007, 12:07:19 PM

Yeah, its pretty good.  Not much of a sit-com person, but I like George Lopez, too. I think it was just cancelled, though.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 06, 2007, 12:14:57 PM

Charlie Sheen has some great lines for women.   Definitely has some words of wisdom towards the opposite sex.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 06, 2007, 12:16:10 PM

Online it says episode 97 is going to air on September 24, 2007.    

Oma, who is George Lopez?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 06, 2007, 12:18:05 PM

Online it says episode 97 is going to air on September 24, 2007.   

Oma, who is George Lopez?

OK ~ they must have thrown a party when they filmed the 100th, that is what I saw on TV.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#6 : September 06, 2007, 12:20:57 PM

Lopez is the hispanic version of the Bill Cosby Show.

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#7 : September 06, 2007, 12:25:04 PM

The ironic thing about the show is that Sheen plays a party dog and he's now a tea-totaler (supposedly) due to alcohol abuse. He seems to know how to play his character, though, doesn't he?

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 06, 2007, 12:25:54 PM

OK ~ they must have thrown a party when they filmed the 100th, that is what I saw on TV.

Cool.  So I have quite a back library I can catch up on.   I just watched the last 2 episodes of season 4 with Enrique Iglesias as their carpenter in one and Robert Wagner in the other episode trying to marry their mother.   Both are great!

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 06, 2007, 01:03:51 PM

My GF has turned me on to Two and a Half Men.

It is a damn good show.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#10 : September 06, 2007, 01:27:01 PM

Show is hilarious.  The kid cracks me up.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 06, 2007, 02:18:34 PM

Show is great and has  done very well. That's why I was so surprised when Sheen came out openly
with questions about 9/11. Admire him for that though. Speaks him mind no matter how it might
affect his wallet. And it hasn't.

I need to catch up on that show. Many times it's shown on the airline when I'm flying.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 06, 2007, 04:47:27 PM

And it hasn't.

That's because nobody cares about that crap other than you.     That has absolutely nothing to do with the show.   But thanks for throwing that in there for no reason.    I'm guessing Sheen must have been on halucinogenic drugs or drunk if he was speaking about that ridiculous crap.    I'm not sure why you base your life around it either.   It's quite strange.

Regardless, the show is hilarious.   

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 07, 2007, 12:21:27 AM

That's because nobody cares about that crap other than you.     That has absolutely nothing to do with the show.   But thanks for throwing that in there for no reason.    I'm guessing Sheen must have been on halucinogenic drugs or drunk if he was speaking about that ridiculous crap.    I'm not sure why you base your life around it either.   It's quite strange.

You're welcome.

Sheen still talks about it. Drunk or on hallucinogens? Not quite. He spoke his mind after looking
at the evidence. His appearances/interviews on CNN were to the point and very informative
for many who hadn't heard those arguments before.

And for me, it IS related to his success on that show because he didn't let fear of mockery from
closed minded folks keep him from speaking his mind. Nice to see that with celebrities. And
rare. Kudos to Sheen.

BTW, half of New York City residents think there was gov't complicity.

Hardly nobody.

Here's a 35 minute Sheen interview on 9/11. Sounds pretty lucid to me...
As much as that may make you uncomfortable...

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 07, 2007, 08:54:17 AM

That's because nobody cares about that crap other than you. That has absolutely nothing to do with the show. But thanks for throwing that in there for no reason. I'm guessing Sheen must have been on halucinogenic drugs or drunk if he was speaking about that ridiculous crap. I'm not sure why you base your life around it either. It's quite strange.

And for me, it IS related to his success on that show because he didn't let fear of mockery from
closed minded folks keep him from speaking his mind. Nice to see that with celebrities. And
rare. Kudos to Sheen.

Are you freaking kidding me? "Kudos to Sheen"? For what? Who would mock him? The "close minded folks"? You mean REAL people? Who in Hollywood gives a good gosh darn about REAL people's opinions anyway?

Give me a break, Joe. It's not like he said "nappy headed hos" here.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Two and a Half Men « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools