Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Two and a Half Men « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8

Chief Joseph

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer

« #30 : February 25, 2011, 08:24:56 PM »

Looks like that's pretty much the end of that show. Sheen has entirely lost his marbles. Looks like he's suffering from drug induced psychosis.

http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/24/charlie-sheen-open-letter-two-and-a-half-men-chuck-lorre-tirade-turd-production-season-shut-down-crew-cbs-warner-bros/

"What does this say about Haim Levine [Chuck Lorre] after he tried to use his words to judge and attempt to degrade me. I gracefully ignored this folly for 177 shows ... I fire back once and this contaminated little maggot can't handle my power and can't handle the truth. I wish him nothing but pain in his silly travels especially if they wind up in my octagon. Clearly I have defeated this earthworm with my words -- imagine what I would have done with my fire breathing fists. I urge all my beautiful and loyal fans who embraced this show for almost a decade to walk with me side-by-side as we march up the steps of justice to right this unconscionable wrong.

Remember these are my people ... not yours...we will continue on together..."

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

« #31 : February 25, 2011, 10:54:46 PM »

Sad.  But the show was going downhill lately anyway.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #32 : March 01, 2011, 08:14:46 PM »

Looks like that's pretty much the end of that show. Sheen has entirely lost his marbles. Looks like he's suffering from drug induced psychosis.

Looks like Charlie's doing just fine.

Drug induced psychosis? Is that what that is?

LOL.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #33 : March 01, 2011, 08:51:56 PM »

ufojoe - you really think that sheen is in a good state of mind?  you dont think he doesnt look worn down and beat?  that he hasnt become a rambling fool in these recent interviews?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

TheAman

Hall of Famer
« #34 : March 01, 2011, 08:55:23 PM »

He's a winner.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #35 : March 01, 2011, 09:55:18 PM »

ufojoe - you really think that sheen is in a good state of mind?

IMO, yes.

you dont think he doesnt look worn down and beat?

Tired? Yes. Beat? Not at all. Quite the opposite.

that he hasnt become a rambling fool in these recent interviews?

No. The more recent the interviews, the less rambling. That's why CBS is keeping the door open for the show to come back. Sheen looks fine and the show will be back. Like I said, some
can heal themselves. AA doesn't want you to think so but it's true. Does that mean AA hasn't helped people? Of course not. Some people need that and get a lot out of it.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #36 : March 01, 2011, 10:09:57 PM »

AA has nothing to do with it.  the guy has too much money and not enough ways to spend it.  i think he is certainly still on something.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #37 : March 01, 2011, 10:22:03 PM »

AA has nothing to do with it.  the guy has too much money and not enough ways to spend it.  i think he is certainly still on something.

Nah, the drug tests are pretty conclusive for 72 hours before. He could be using again since the tests but I doubt it. He's trying to get his $1.8 million an episode back and i don't think he's
stupid enough to screw it up now. He's doing well with a lot of these media appearances. In the earlier ones, not as much. Most of the "experts" realize he's not using now. So they say he's
acting manic as a result of coming down from the high.

AA has everything to do with it if you've followed the story and his explanation as to how he stopped using. There are other connections to AA, too.

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #38 : March 02, 2011, 07:08:33 AM »

"He doesn’t have what I have and the show sucks if he’s on it," he says.

In yet another interview, Charlie Sheen says John Stamos doesn’t have what it takes to replace him on CBS' Two and a Half Men.
Some media outlets have claimed that Stamos' name was being thrown around for the show, prompting Stamos to Tweet last week: "Contrary to the rumors, i am not replacing charlie sheen on two and half men. However, martin sheen has asked me to be his son."

When Sheen was asked about the rumors, he told Access Hollywood Monday, “I like John, but he doesn’t have what I have and the show sucks if he’s on it."

Sheen told Access' Billy Bush that he hasn't spoken to any of his costar.

“I have not. No,” Sheen said.

He said it "would be nice if a statement came out" from Jon Cryer or Angus T. Jones, who plays Jake Harper, or even series director Jamie Widdoes. Sheen said he would like to hear "somebody, saying, ‘All right. We get it now. We heard those questions [you had for creator Chuck Lorre]. Those were rooted in absolute and total truth.’ You know, asking Chuck, ‘Why did this happen? Why’d you say this? Why’d you do this?’

“It’d be so nice to have the support of somebody, you know," Sheen added. "The media’s stepping up and going, ‘Some of this is starting to make sense.’”

In the meantime, Sheen said he will continue speaking out and "lead by example because I’m not the only one that’s being screwed by this. They are too and they have the autonomy to take the same kind of action I’m taking.”

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/charlie-sheen-puts-down-john-162795

Morgan

Hall of Famer
« #39 : March 02, 2011, 07:43:50 AM »

Just watched Sheen on the Today Show - live interview - seems like he's come back to reality.

Thankfully.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #40 : March 02, 2011, 03:51:04 PM »

There's definitely a noticeable difference from his first clean interviews to the latter ones. Now if he can stay clean, he'll be in a good spot. The mother of his kids has the retraining order on him and had the kids taken away from him. Meanwhile, she's going through her own sobriety issues. As The Sheen Turns...

JDog

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

« #41 : March 03, 2011, 06:07:23 AM »

"He doesn’t have what I have and the show sucks if he’s on it," he says.

In yet another interview, Charlie Sheen says John Stamos doesn’t have what it takes to replace him on CBS' Two and a Half Men.

Totally agree.   That show would be garbage without Sheen.   Stamos sucks.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #42 : March 03, 2011, 08:51:01 PM »

I believe the Stamos thing was a rumor and Stamos has since come out and said he wouldn't stab Sheen in the back like that.

I didn't realize how athletic Sheen is...

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/sports_blog/2011/03/charlie-sheen-hits-a-home-run-at-dodger-stadium.html

Charlie Sheen hits a home run at Dodger Stadium

He may be acting borderline deranged lately, but it's a shame Charlie Sheen's recent escapades are overshadowing one very real fact about him: He is a heck of a baseball player. Not only on screen as Ricky "Wild Thing" Vaughn in "Major League," but in real life as well.

Sheen was a standout pitcher and shortstop at Santa Monica High, and reminded everyone of his skills when he was at Dodger Stadium a couple of years ago to film a DirecTV commercial.

One of the crew challenged Sheen to hit a ball out of the park, and Sheen responded in impressive fashion, as the video below shows.

Chief Joseph

Hall of Famer

« #43 : March 03, 2011, 09:19:30 PM »

You should ask him out.

Illuminator is a good poster. He sticks to his guns and makes good points. Some don\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'t like that.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #44 : March 03, 2011, 09:26:14 PM »

You should ask him out.

:o
  Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Two and a Half Men « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools