"He doesn’t have what I have and the show sucks if he’s on it," he says.
In yet another interview, Charlie Sheen says John Stamos doesn’t have what it takes to replace him on CBS' Two and a Half Men.
Some media outlets have claimed that Stamos' name was being thrown around for the show, prompting Stamos to Tweet last week: "Contrary to the rumors, i am not replacing charlie sheen on two and half men. However, martin sheen has asked me to be his son."
When Sheen was asked about the rumors, he told Access Hollywood Monday, “I like John, but he doesn’t have what I have and the show sucks if he’s on it."
Sheen told Access' Billy Bush that he hasn't spoken to any of his costar.
“I have not. No,” Sheen said.
He said it "would be nice if a statement came out" from Jon Cryer or Angus T. Jones, who plays Jake Harper, or even series director Jamie Widdoes. Sheen said he would like to hear "somebody, saying, ‘All right. We get it now. We heard those questions [you had for creator Chuck Lorre]. Those were rooted in absolute and total truth.’ You know, asking Chuck, ‘Why did this happen? Why’d you say this? Why’d you do this?’
“It’d be so nice to have the support of somebody, you know," Sheen added. "The media’s stepping up and going, ‘Some of this is starting to make sense.’”
In the meantime, Sheen said he will continue speaking out and "lead by example because I’m not the only one that’s being screwed by this. They are too and they have the autonomy to take the same kind of action I’m taking.”http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/charlie-sheen-puts-down-john-162795