Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What draft pics could we get for Rice / Kelly?? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#30 : November 11, 2006, 04:41:18 PM

i think we could deal rice for a 2nd, but only if his health was to improve drastically, if not i say 3rd, for kelly a 3rd at best because of injury issues, most likely a 4th rounder for kelly tho, which is fine by me, good players pop up from all over the draft, like Colston, Jennings, mark anderson type players for example

whatever we do i hope rice is gone, thats alot of cap space to be clearing
Hey...your dog could dig a whole in your back yard to bury his pile of crap and find gold too. It has happened. You do realize hundreds of late round picks have never even played in an NFL regular season game right? I for one am not the type to sit around and cross my fingers and hope for the next Colston.

ya i dont get your point?    there are lots of players from any round that dont do crap, what i said and you said dont really match up

Orangegone1

Starter

#31 : November 11, 2006, 05:49:11 PM

Not everybody holds him in high esteem like you do.
http://bills.aolsportsblog.com/2006/10/16/overpaid-player-of-the-week-nate-clements/

Wow. Clements isn't as good as some make him out to be, but he's much better than the Brian Kelly we saw this year and the Brian Kelly we're likely to see down the line. Posting a blog to back up an opinion? Yawn....
Sorry. I should not have point out facts from someone that has monitored every Bills play this year. Let me just give you my opinion. He is overrated.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#32 : November 12, 2006, 09:10:57 AM

Clements is overrated as a shutdown corner.  But Clements has shown he can generate INT's and force fumbles.  He is willing to come up and tackle the ball carrier with authority and he excells in man or zone coverage.  This is where Clements is underrated in the league.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: What draft pics could we get for Rice / Kelly?? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools