Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: USF lookin good... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 09, 2007, 01:14:20 AM

On the flip side if Auburn didn't give the ball away so much they would be up a bunch too.  It works both ways.  Auburn's defense is the only part of either team I would call good tonight. They have a championship caliber defense.  Unfortunately for them their QB is incompetent and their backs have laid the ball out too much killing their chances tonight.

Auburn didn't do crap this game. They didn't deserve to be in OT with their 2 yards. They didn't even have a chance to miss/blocked FG or get a bad call on INT return for a TD. I wasn't happy with the playcalling but I think it comes down to not turning it over and playing D. Our D tonight crushed Auburn and nobody mentioned that their kicker did a great job of keeping them in it by kicking 40 plus yarders. GO BULLS, I CALLED IT!!!

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

MarleyMon81

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 09, 2007, 01:21:29 AM

Great win and a definite milestone game for the Bulls.  Wonder if this will get them any 25 votes, or possibly into the 25?

There were some oddities in the game, particularly with the FG kicking and some of the offensive playcalling, but at this point all I want to do is congratulate my Bulls on a great win for the program at Auburn.  Winning in OT with a TD couldn't have done it any better.

And of course a Happy 21st B-Day to Matt Grothe!  This rounds on us Bulls fans, Matt!

Now a Buc win today and I'm in for a good weekend.

joedav01

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 09, 2007, 01:38:15 AM

No doubt Marley the Bulls are in the top 25 on Monday.  I am guessing 20 or 21.  They were ranked by many in the top 25 in the pre season.  Heck Phill Steele said in his pre-season write up that if they beat Auburn they will run the table and should get a shot at the national title.  They aren't under the radar anymore.  Heck most of the national pundits picked USF to win the game anyway. 

The Rays make a miracle comeback to win. The Bulls win at Auburn.  The Bucs are definitely going to win tomorrow.  This is our weekend.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 09, 2007, 01:38:23 AM

Agreed Marley - all we need now is the Bucs win to be official!

Incomparable sig by Incognito

T

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 09, 2007, 01:40:22 AM

USF wins!!!!!! GO BULLS!!

MarleyMon81

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 09, 2007, 01:41:23 AM

The Rays make a miracle comeback to win. The Bulls win at Auburn.  The Bucs are definitely going to win tomorrow.  This is our weekend.

I saw the 9th inning of the Rays win.  Young homers to get within 1 and Upton comes in to pinch hit after not playing at all and hits the walk off 2 run HR. 

Wow, Bulls, Rays, Bucs (?) in one weekend? 

The Bulls can't lay down next week with UNC coming to town.  Gotta keep the momentum going.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: USF lookin good... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools