Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Holy Football Batman! « previous next »
Page: 1

HeHateMe

Rookie

: September 09, 2007, 12:58:55 AM

What a great game. I'm going nuts over here, idk about you guys.

And "USC rules" thanks for doubting us.

Love,
    USF Fans

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 09, 2007, 12:54:38 AM

What an unbelievable game from USF!!  Auburn deserved to lose and this is another reason why there must be a playoff in college football.  Congrats to all the USF fans!!

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 09, 2007, 01:01:59 AM

You knew you were safe when that guy started hatin' on you!

Incomparable sig by Incognito

T

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 09, 2007, 01:42:26 AM

I wonder if USC Rules was a USC fan when Dan Henning was the HC. Or if he/she even went to school there.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 10, 2007, 09:49:55 AM

USF has brought national attention to itself.  Next task knock off UNC and WV and the USF will become a NATIONAL SENSATION.

Win the Big East and BCS bowl and they will be up for most "favored bandwagon" status!!  Everyone in Tampa will claim they have always been USF fans.  For those that have already been attending games just sit back and enjoy!  The ride is about to get really exciting if the above goals are reached this season.  Heck maybe the Tribune will actually give the Bulls priority over UF!  Nah! That will never happen... 

Watch out for sellouts at RAY JAY!!

Everyone loves a winner especially someone "NEW"...  If USF can keep it going they are going to break every NCAA record in terms of quick success.

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#5 : September 10, 2007, 10:44:34 AM

Going to a USF game at RayJay is a good time. I usually try to make 2-3 games a year and I haven't been disappointed yet. Good football, good concessions, and parking isn't a pain in the arse.

T

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 10, 2007, 03:50:28 PM

Love going to the USF games tailgating is alot of fun. College girls are awesome, no matter how old I get they always stay the same age.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Holy Football Batman! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools