Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lets hear it for USF!! « previous next »
Page: 1

Runole

Hall of Famer
: September 09, 2007, 09:10:05 AM

Absolutely glorious win last night!   USF is for real.  IMHO they most certainly can win the Big East if they play like they did against Auburn throughout the season.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 09, 2007, 09:50:28 AM

USF is one of my fav teams to watch... even better to see them beat the "greatest conferance no conferance is near this holy conferance" SEC team.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 09, 2007, 09:53:27 AM

I didn't think they had a real chance.  The effort was beyond phemnomenal!  Kudos Bulls you guys deserved it!!!!  And Acted like you've been there before!!!

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

joedav01

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 09, 2007, 10:55:18 AM

I didn't think they had a real chance. The effort was beyond phemnomenal! Kudos Bulls you guys deserved it!!!! And Acted like you've been there before!!!

I actually went into that game thinking they were going to win.  The defense is loaded and Grothe is a sophomore now.  This team is going to have a great season.

joedav01

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 09, 2007, 11:00:58 AM

BTW for those who want to re-live last night's win, it is being replayed right now on ESPN Classic.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 09, 2007, 11:21:27 AM

I'm taping it for my library...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 09, 2007, 12:39:25 PM

BTW for those who want to re-live last night's win, it is being replayed right now on ESPN Classic.
Damn BritghtHouse has moved Classic to digital only ..... I may be forced to finally go digital.

bucnut

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 09, 2007, 12:41:15 PM

Man, that's great!  I figured they'd play them tough, but to go up there and win is fantastic!  They got alot of good talk during the game too. WTG Bulls!

NFC South BBS Viva la Grudenistas!  GO GATORS!!!

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 09, 2007, 11:58:09 PM

For those without digital BrightHouse, it's being replayed again Mon 2:00 AM on ESPN2 ... about 2 hours from the time I'm posting this.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Lets hear it for USF!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools