Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bad Feeling « previous next »
Page: 1

1sparkybuc

Hall of Famer
: October 07, 2006, 07:35:15 AM

Bush will score his first NFL TD against the Bucs this Sunday, maybe two. :-[

Here's hoping Gradkowski surprises all of us and has a great start. Trueblood too.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 07, 2006, 07:53:48 AM

Well, he's bound to score a TD sooner than later. I'm suprised it hasn't happened over 4 games. Law of averages says your "bad feeling" is right on time.

replica

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 07, 2006, 08:06:24 AM

Let's hope we get Caddy rolling for a 100 yards, we can win this one..

#3 : October 07, 2006, 11:39:31 AM

With 3 rookies starting on offense, Cadillac having a sophomore jinx, and our defense playing tired and slow so far; we are probably going to get our asses whipped pretty good unfortuneatly.  :(

*HERE'S TO HOPING I AM TOTALLY WRONG ABOUT THIS*

Garv

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 07, 2006, 01:18:06 PM

LOL I can't imagaine any "bad feelings" after our rather stellar 0-3 start. LOL "Feelings" are like "predictions," nothing but guesses and because of our record they are negative guesses. Who needs them?
Let's TRY to look at the positives tomorrow, win or lose. Ours is NOT playoff team, we are building for the future. Watch and enjoy for a change.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 07, 2006, 01:24:52 PM

John: I'm trying.....ugh...heavy lift...oh lordy...need some help...oops.  Lost it again.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#6 : October 07, 2006, 01:59:26 PM

I've already resigned myself to seeing a young rebuilding team. Let's face it, theres too many holes on the team to expect playoffs. I just hope for the best, see improvements from the young guys each and every game, and hopefully pull off a win every now and then.

Mohawkbucs

Starter

#7 : October 07, 2006, 03:18:31 PM

I've already resigned myself to seeing a young rebuilding team. Let's face it, theres too many holes on the team to expect playoffs. I just hope for the best, see improvements from the young guys each and every game, and hopefully pull off a win every now and then.

thats what im thinking also, but i really think we can win this game, i know the odds are stacked against us, but they have been before also

STAY POSITIVE! BUCS ARE GOING TO WIN

TBayJJ

Second String

#8 : October 07, 2006, 04:26:05 PM

I dont think he scores his first TD against us. Hopefully we come out flyin on Sunday. GO BUCS. Bucs 24 Saints 10

OldBloodandBucs

Starter

#9 : October 08, 2006, 02:25:11 AM

LOL I can't imagaine any "bad feelings" after our rather stellar 0-3 start. LOL "Feelings" are like "predictions," nothing but guesses and because of our record they are negative guesses. Who needs them?
Let's TRY to look at the positives tomorrow, win or lose. Ours is NOT playoff team, we are building for the future. Watch and enjoy for a change.

I agree with this thinking!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#10 : October 08, 2006, 02:30:48 AM

With 3 rookies starting on offense, Cadillac having a sophomore jinx, and our defense playing tired and slow so far; we are probably going to get our asses whipped pretty good unfortuneatly.  :(

*HERE'S TO HOPING I AM TOTALLY WRONG ABOUT THIS*
Caddy's sophmore jinx is called the o-line--you remember that piece of swiss cheese that sent our QB to the hospital. >:( [banghead]

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 08, 2006, 08:54:55 AM

Caddy's sophmore jinx is called the o-line--you remember that piece of swiss cheese that sent our QB to the hospital. >:( [banghead]

I disagree.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 08, 2006, 10:02:54 AM

I think that's one of the variables. What nobody else wants to talk about is the fact that the Bucs have been behind for most of the 2006 season. Not sure what the exact time is but I bet they've held the lead for 2 out of 180 minutes. That has a major affect on the playcalling. And they've been down big, 2+ scores big. I think Caddy has looked pretty good this year given the situations.

How can anyone, anyone match how he came out the box last year? Dude went to the HOF in his first 4 games..........

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#13 : October 08, 2006, 10:05:28 AM

me 2...our o-line has been the least of our problems this year untill now with the injuries

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bad Feeling « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools